Hello. I can't play original xbox games on the xbox360 with the official hdd.

Discus and support Hello. I can't play original xbox games on the xbox360 with the official hdd. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I can't play original xbox games on the xbox360. I have the official hdd. Please help? 26f88f3b-2609-442d-b15d-5398373bb334 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by João Gomes4, Apr 16, 2023.

1. João Gomes4
    João Gomes4 Guest

Hello. I can't play original xbox games on the xbox360. I have the official hdd. Please help?

:)

João Gomes4, Apr 16, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hello. I can't play original xbox games on the xbox360. I have the official hdd. Please help?
    Are you absolutely 100% sure its an official hdd? I ask because there are some VERY convincing fakes out there that are made to look like official drives when in reality they arent.
  3. João Gomes4 Win User

Hi. Yes official, i just had to create a new Live account. Thank you!
  4. João Gomes4 Win User

Hello. Thank you for answering. I've already fixed, thank you. I had to create a new Live account. Best regards.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello João Gomes4,

Thank you for sharing and letting us know that the issue was already resolved and glad that you are getting back to gaming.

If you need more help in the future that is related to Xbox product and services, feel free to create a new topic to discuss and we are more than glad to help.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello João Gomes4,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

As per description, you cannot play original Xbox games to your Xbox 360. Let us see how we can help.

If you’re not able to play original Xbox games in your Xbox 360 console, try updating your console software. The easiest way to update your console software is to connect to Xbox Live. To update your console by using Xbox Live, all you need is an internet connection.

• Press the Guide button on your controller, go to settings, and then select System Settings.
    • Select Network Settings.
    • If prompted, select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network.
    • Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    • If prompted, select Yes to update the console software.

For your reference, see: How to get a new Xbox 360 update | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Hello. I can't play original xbox games on the xbox360 with the official hdd. - Similar Threads - Hello can't play

2. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  5. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  6. Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please. 2d835dcd-8a16-48c7-9ef1-da0bd17d293a
  7. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....
  8. Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.: I can't play the games because the play button is fully greened out for some reason. Anyone has a solution for this? [img] 2fd563d1-f116-4337-9aa1-fd686d735564
  9. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  10. Hello I can't play gears of war 2 split screen in my xbox one since the game freezes and then ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play gears of war 2 split screen in my xbox one since the game freezes and then ...: I can not play gears of war 2 in split screen in my xbox one, since when I enter the game with 2 sessions started in the console, the game freezes just after the letters with the legend "gears of...