Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.

Discus and support Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo, the image does not violate your rules. I even inserted other images that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nikibrowr, Jul 11, 2022.

1. nikibrowr
    nikibrowr Guest

Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo, the image does not violate your rules. I even inserted other images that were previously skipped, and they don't fit either, and nothing happens with a permanent error Try again later. An error has occurred. Date of birth over 18+.The image resolution corresponds to the minimum content

:)

nikibrowr, Jul 11, 2022
  2. nikibrowr Win User

Thank for information. But on the xbox status website it is indicated that everything is working properly.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's not listed in outages, but everyone has been having issues using custom images so it seems there's an issue with the feature at the moment.
  4. Se7en Days Win User

yeah i’m having the same problem too. been trying for 2-3 days now and my pfp won’t change. i’ve tried every little trick for it to work and nothing works. you’d think they’d update the status and let us know gamerpics aren’t working.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yup, that's why I said it's not listed.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

The Xbox profile picture system seems to be down again

Hello ☭ ✞, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're having trouble updating your profile picture on Xbox.

Restart your console: Go to the Xbox app, select your profile, click Settings, choose Console Info, then select Reset Console. There will be a message asking if you want to Reset and delete everything or Reset and keep my games and apps

Change your profile picture via the Xbox console: Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Go to Profile & System, select your profile, and then select My Profile. Select Customize Profile > Change Player Picture. Choose your gamer image from the selection shown, or select Take a photo of my avatar or Upload a custom image

Upload a custom image: To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use. Note: Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts

Change your profile picture through the Xbox app on mobile: You can also change your gamer picture any time you want using the Xbox app on mobile. Choose from the Xbox Gamer Image Library, or add your own image directly from your mobile device

If after this you can't solve the problem, I will be here to continue helping you,
    but remember and keep in mind that I am a Player just like you
    than with little more knowledge regarding Software and Hardware.
Thema:

1. Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo. - Similar Threads - Hello can't place

2. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  3. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  4. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  5. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  6. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  7. I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello: Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click my second account which is my gaming account,...
  8. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  9. Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App: Hello, I still can't log in to my account in Xbox App, I've tried everything that I found on the internet, please do not write again, reinstall gaming services, or reset the Xbox app, I have tried...
  10. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...