Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

Discus and support Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by immyclaire_, Apr 19, 2023.

1. immyclaire_
    immyclaire_ Guest

Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How can i connect a new Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4 as I'm looking to use cross-play?

I have already tried logging in but it comes up with a notice stating another account is already in use however that account is deactivated and when i do try it doesn't work.

:)

immyclaire_, Apr 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: