hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet

Discus and support hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me this error: The DNS server can't resolve server names... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mihai Iurascu, Mar 25, 2023.

1. hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet

hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me this error: The DNS server can't resolve server names

:)

Mihai Iurascu, Mar 25, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Try resetting your DNS settings on your Xbox 360. Go to the System Settings, select Network Settings, choose your network connection, and then select Configure Network. Under the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings, and then select Automatic. This will reset your DNS settings to their default values.
  3. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  4. DXBlazePT Win User

Optional Media Update

But, if I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, how do I download the app?
  5. SlinkRain748 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

I having a problem in my xbox 360 .I can't update even I have a internet connection
  6. David Rotival Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

Hello,

I'm in France and I've had the same problem since yesterday afternoon.
    My Xbox 360 is well connected to the internet but my profile no longer connects to Xbox Live, when I test the connection the error appears with the number 80151912.
    I deleted the console cache and my profile but since I can no longer connect to xbox live I can't even download my profile again.
    Would the problem be general ?
Thema:

1. hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet - Similar Threads - hello can't connect

2. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  3. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  4. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  5. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  6. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  7. I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello: Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click my second account which is my gaming account,...
  8. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  9. Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App: Hello, I still can't log in to my account in Xbox App, I've tried everything that I found on the internet, please do not write again, reinstall gaming services, or reset the Xbox app, I have tried...
  10. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...