Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

Discus and support Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sunshine Gadd, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?

:)

Sunshine Gadd, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I understand, when you buy the Vbucks the correct balance appears or does it not allow you to select the correct payment method?
  3. Sunshine Gadd Win User

I have the right balance but it’s not letting me buy the vbucks
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Sunshine G, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

If you are using the console, you need to make sure that the balance has been added, as this may be the reason why it is not letting you buy the vbucks. You can confirm this using: Select Profile & system > Settings > Account. Select Payment & Billing and scroll left to view your account balance.

If a positive balance appears on your account, please log out of your account and log back in. You can also try restarting your console (Power Cycle) and try again.

If the issue persists, please contact support here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f05ee5d5-ede7-4bc3-9f65-67cae93d58e2

You can also take a look at the publication from where I obtained some information, since there several users commented on possible solutions for this problem. If none of these steps help to solve the problem, you must contact Support so that they can provide you with better help/solution said problem.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. Conor Y. Win User

I am on PC, and I want to get vbucks with either an xbox or microsoft gift card but there is no vbucks on the microsoft store, anyone how to get vbucks on pc with an xbox gift card?

Hello,

I bought 9 euro vbucks just now with my Microsoft account balance from a gift card and I have xbox account linked to my epic games. I don't see the vbucks on my account. Is it not possible to access the vbucks on pc?

Thanks
  6. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance. - Similar Threads - Hello can’t buy

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello, I can’t save or share captures on my Xbox application.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I can’t save or share captures on my Xbox application.: Every time I try to save or share my Xbox clips on the phone application it says: "Your privacy settings don’t currently allow you to share to social networks. To change this, you’ll need to...
  9. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...
  10. Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t: Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t, although minecraft news wrote that if I have minecraft bedrock, I can play java. Why can't I run Java? 6cfff6e1-4a1f-4d07-a31e-0af0fb1702b8