hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ...

Discus and support hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you kindly help me thank you for your understanding!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZyRoX Fk, Apr 15, 2018.

1. ZyRoX Fk
    ZyRoX Fk Guest

hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ...

hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you kindly help me thank you for your understanding!

:)

ZyRoX Fk, Apr 15, 2018
  2. Ze C4bel0
    Ze C4bel0 Guest
    Gamertag

Hello. I would like help, I'm trying to change my gamertag, but it always gives an error with the following status code: 801540A4. I've tried searching the site for support, but do not find this code. I would like you to help me resolve this error. Thank
    you, I await!

Ze C4bel0, Apr 15, 2018
  3. Unauthorized gamertag change

Hello,

My rooommate changed my gamertag recently and I would like it changed back. I got refunded for the original change but would like to change it back to my original name without having to pay for it. Thank you for your help with this issue

Spaghetti Belly, Apr 15, 2018
  4. hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ...

Thanks for reaching out!

To make sure we understand, are you trying to change your gamertag? If so, our

Gamertag Change Guide
    can help walk you through the steps for that.

Mister Quasar, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you kindly

Thanks for reaching out!

To make sure we understand, are you trying to change your gamertag? If so, our

Gamertag Change Guide
    can help walk you through the steps for that.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

I would like to change my gamertag

[quote user="PoD x BuLLeT"]

I understand that personal information is vilation of the code of conduct. I would like to change my gamertag so that I am incompoliance.

[/quote]

Your name is Pod Bullet? Odd.

Regardless, having your real name on your gamertag is NOT a violation of the Code of Conduct, you will have pay the 800 MS Points to change it.
  7. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Hello there PoD x BuLLet.

It is not a violation of code of conduct if you have your real name on your gamertag.

You can change your gamertag but you will have to pay 800 microsoft points.

Here's a walk through on how to change your gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag

I hope this helps you.

~Modz
  8. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to pay the 800 points to change it then. As Jameser said, it's not recommended, but it's not against the rules to have your name in your gamertag. So the enforcement team won't issue a forced name change.
  9. iRePo Bodies Win User

my name is in it.. i do not want people to know that.
Thema:

1. hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ... - Similar Threads - hello arcel compared

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...