Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...

Discus and support Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is her original email, Hello, “I’m so sorry to bother you but it has come to my attention that I have been the victim of a scam and would like... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by teopeterson, Nov 21, 2021.

1. teopeterson
    teopeterson Guest

Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...

This is her original email,

Hello,

“I’m so sorry to bother you but it has come to my attention that I have been the victim of a scam and would like you to PLEASE CEASE ALL TRANSACTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH MY ACCOUNT OVER THE PAST 15 DAYS.

Thank you so much for your haste and concern in this matter, it really means a lot to me, please help me as soon as you can,

Anastasia N******

REMEMEBER. That is from Anastasia N*******, her email is.. Please reach out to her there as she does not know what to do.

Thank you so much,

Mateo C. P.

:)

teopeterson, Nov 21, 2021
  2. teopeterson Win User

Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She has been scammed via xbox gift cards.

Hello Jesse yes i believe I have already contacted someone mor privately thinking I had erased this message. Though if you wouldn’t mind looking into the matter to verify i would be much obliged. 🙏🏻
  3. teopeterson Win User

Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She has been scammed via xbox gift cards.

Thank you yes i noticed that and i thought I had clicked delete 30 minutes ago. 🤦🏻
  4. teopeterson Win User

Thank you yes i noticed that and i thought I had clicked delete 30 minutes ago. 🤦🏻
  5. ngocphi Win User

Oh dear lord you are reading your own post right ?

If it's someone from.online not someone you actually know it's a scam

If she is a legitimate friend and paid someone for cheats noone can do anything about it

Paying for.cheats isn't allowed period and that would.be on her noone can help with someone who willingly paid for cheats or got scammed
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Could you please provide more information on the issue?
Thema:

1. Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She... - Similar Threads - Hello requesting service

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  6. Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just...: You have this glave that you throw and it can be controlled. I remember doing sum real trick shots with that thing. Had so much fun with the combat mechanics that I would spends hours on end...
  7. Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!: Hello! It would make me so happy if the xbox team could do a small favor for me! These 2 games on xbox game pass are the best and theyre my favorite games and i am very good the. Bottom line is, i...
  8. Bonjour je voudrais une demande d'examen [Translation - Hello I would like a review request]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bonjour je voudrais une demande d'examen [Translation - Hello I would like a review request]: Je vous écris pour vous dire que j'ai reçu une mesure corrective de 10jours un peu dure mon goût pour des personnes qui triche qui se moque de toi et qui n'ont aucun esprit d'équipe en jouant...
  9. Refund request of accidental download of Hello Neighbour

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund request of accidental download of Hello Neighbour: not sure if I have chosen right categories for my question. My kids clicked buy Hello Neighbours to see what happens and the game downloaded. They haven’t played the game yet. I can’t see the...
  10. Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban: Hello All, I was banned from Xbox Live tell 12/31/9999 because of communication and i will be talking about the ban below and how it's affecting me and my family. Because of the ban that i...