Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

Discus and support Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rahul2k20, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Rahul2k20
    Rahul2k20 Guest

Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available for Xbox one.

It says try on Xbox series X.

Why?

Please help me to install it

:)

Rahul2k20, Oct 20, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

Hello Mitchell G, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you are sharing Xbox Game Pass with your brother and encountering issues where certain games, such as Forza Motorsport, are unavailable for download, it could be due to various reasons:

Game availability: Game availability can vary based on region and licensing agreements. Certain games may not be available in your region or may have specific restrictions that prevent them from being shared through Xbox Game Pass.

Game Pass subscription level: Different games may be available on different subscription tiers of Xbox Game Pass. Ensure that you and your brother have the same subscription level or check if Forza Motorsport requires a separate subscription or additional purchase.

Licensing restrictions: Some games have specific licensing restrictions that limit their availability for sharing. Publishers can choose to restrict certain games from being shared through Xbox Game Pass, and it's possible that Forza Motorsport falls under such restrictions.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  3. Paul Robertson2 Win User

Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription. It said try installing on Xbox series X|S.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a waste of £70 .... So to clarify an Xbox one S is not an Xbox series one S ..... Thank you Microsoft for stealing my money.

This is the end of this for me .... I'll buy a playstation before I ever purchase any Microsoft product again.

This game does not stream well enough to be played

@ everyone .... Dont waste your money on this nonsense .... Mislead is an understatement

Thanks to Microsoft for removing the last £70 from someone who works hard for his money and then also screwing me out of a monthly subscription... all so I cannot effectively play a game .... Bravo 👌😂😂😂😂😂

[mod removed]
  4. Paul Robertson2 Win User

Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription. It said try installing on Xbox series X|S.

You are confusing me, I have An Xbox One series S.

Have you looked at the picture I shared above ???????????????????
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes, again because it has not been released for that console. You would need to play it on PC or one of these consoles:

[​IMG]
  6. Paul Robertson2 Win User

I am using an Xbox one s .... If will not let me install it.
Thema:

1. Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription.... - Similar Threads - Hello able install

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  10. hello is there anyway your able to appeal twice without talking to the same person

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello is there anyway your able to appeal twice without talking to the same person: so, it's a good day playing Xbox and messing around with my friend in different games. we found out a kid spam reported us, and we both got banned. i did not know there was a limit to temporary...