Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darrell Whitfield, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

:)

Darrell Whitfield, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Darrell W, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Could you give me more information about the problem you are having, what appears when you want to log in to your Microsoft account?

Feel free to send screenshots to better understand the problem you are experiencing so we can provide you with better help.

Anyway, you can take a look at the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d-c64b7072e735

I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  4. Oliver Makhoul Win User

I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the "Microsoft Login" button, it automatically uses an email address I don't and can't access anymore, what do I do?

Hello,

yes I have bought Minecraft on both the new and the old accounts. I am using Windows 10 right now.

I logged off Microsoft store and the Xbox app, in the minecraft launcher, I am not logged in, that's the problem. I am not logged in, yet when I want to, it automatically pre-determines the account I am signing in and I can't change it. I've also tried the wsreset.exe command but that didnt work as well.

My windows is up to date and all the recent updates are dowloaded.

Still not sure what is the problem, thanks for trying to help though.
  5. K Ron Win User

Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

Hello Wille, thank you for such a quick response.
    I did not delete Microsoft Edge and when downloading Microsoft Edge WebView2, it is written that it is downloaded, but Microsoft Edge itself does not work: there are no standard icons, but instead of a strange one with something, just a white field (screenshot below).

Next, I wanted to clarify that the xbox application works well, but one of the applications for some reason suffers from it

I deleted the profiles in explorer but it didn't help
    And after the commands in the command line it was
    System error 5.

Access denied

[​IMG]
  6. Wille M. Win User

Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

Very happy to hear that it was resolved.

Could you tell which antivirus was installed? Most likely it was preventing MS Edge connectivity.
Thema:

1. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Hello having problem

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  5. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  6. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  7. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  8. Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...: Hello I have a problem i can’t quit my family , i don’t have the option to quit , please could you help me 0ac9f8f5-6678-4362-a9fb-d13a858b42bd
  9. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...
  10. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....