Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

Discus and support Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Misfit Frank, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Misfit Frank
    Misfit Frank Guest

Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

I have tried the following:

1. Removing my account from the xbox

2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes.

3. I then went into the settings, verified the software was up to date.

4. I 'reset' the Xbox while only retaining games and apps.

5. Upon signing back into the Xbox as if it was brand new, I did not use the detected prior settings attempting to avoid old settings that may have caused the issue.

6. Verified all network settings were operating as they should.

I have done this entire process twice on different days to see if the issue would resolve itself in time which it has not and it's been months.

Upon my fresh resets the issue continues, but my phone reflects my friends current active status accurately.

The Xbox only reveals a 0 friends list, and options to show suggested, look for group, or recently played with.

However, I get notifications when my friends come online. I also get party and game invites, and multi-player works just fine.

At this time I have to click on old friends messages and open them and follow the menu chain to their profile to initiate partys and games, and to see then online at all.

I have no idea what else I could possibly do to fix this issue.

I'm open to any new suggestions.

:)

Misfit Frank, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but it is showing up in my Xbox app?

Hello EDR0810,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but it is showing up in my Xbox app?

Hello EDR0810,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your friends list on your Xbox. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Here are the steps that we can try:

- Check your network settings and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

- Sign out of your Xbox account and sign back in.

- Clear the cache on your Xbox console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down, then unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in.

- Update your Xbox console to the latest version.
    -Reset the Xbox Console. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

1. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    2. Select Reset console.
    3. On the Reset your console? Select Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

I hope this helps! We're looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

4. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but it is showing up in my Xbox app.

Hello Misfit Frank,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your friends list on your Xbox console. I understand how frustrating that can be, especially when you want to play with your friends online.

You have done a great job of troubleshooting the issue by yourself. You have tried all the possible solutions that we would normally suggest, such as removing your account, hard resetting your console, updating your software, resetting your Xbox while keeping your games and apps, and verifying your network settings.

Here are a few additional suggestions you might consider:

1. Reset your Xbox console to factory defaults. Resetting your Xbox console to factory defaults can help resolve issues by erasing all potentially corrupted data and resetting the operating system to its original state.

• Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    • Select Reset console. Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. But it will not affect your game save data sync to Xbox Cloud.
    2. If this step does not work, please send a report to our Xbox team - Provide feedback to the Xbox team | Xbox support so that this can be further investigated, and they can start rolling out a fix in future updates. Use the Report a Problem app on your Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, allowing the Xbox team to investigate and fix issues on your Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and all other members of the community.
    If you are part of Preview/Insider Program, you can also use submit a report by using the Xbox Insider Hub App. Please check this link: Get the Xbox Insider Hub app | Xbox Support

For further assistance, you can also Xbox Live Support. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

5. jacob watson1 Win User

My xbox friends list disappeared

-I am playing on an Xbox series x

-Current network status is all services are available

-I am only experiencing this issue

The friend list does not show my 123 friends on my xbox, xbox app or the xbox game bar
  6. VelocityClanツAd Win User

Xbox online down or what...

My xbox has been experiencing these issues for a while now it wont show my xbox friends and when i search up their profile it says their offline it doesnt even show my friends list at all only xbox app it will and when i go on my second account it shows
    my friends list but now it will show everyone offline and wont let me hear them this is the second time this has happened and i just hope microsoft can fix this and my friends list not showing problem
Thema:

1. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but... - Similar Threads - Hello experiencing issue

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....