Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ...

Discus and support Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not tell me the code, how do I disable it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Balllelloxyu, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Balllelloxyu
    Balllelloxyu Guest

Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ...

Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not tell me the code, how do I disable it?

:)

Balllelloxyu, Sep 3, 2016
  2. help

Hello, help please, bought an xbox 360 s console model:1439, need to reset parental controls, but I don't know the access code or the answer to the question. What do I do help please?

PeakCarrot37869, Sep 3, 2016
  3. sk4pp3llo
    sk4pp3llo Guest
    parental control

hello I bought a used
    xbox 360 ... There is a
    parental control code.

how do I remove it?

sk4pp3llo, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 3, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not tell me the code, how do I disable it?

6. Internet Expert Win User

здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста, купил xbox 360 а на ней стоит родительский контроль. Бывший владелец мне не сказал код, как мне его отключить?

[quote user="Balllelloxyu (Google Translated)"]Hello! Help please, buy xbox 360 and on it is parental control. The former owner did not tell me the code how to turn it off me?[/quote]

So you've bought a used Xbox 360, and there seems to be a parental lock still on it?
    You must contact Xbox Support. (English /

Russian
    )
    To reset the parental code, there is a secret code you input at the settings screen, but this code is unique to the Xbox's serial number. Only Xbox Support can give you the code.
    Hopefully, this helps!
    [quote user=" (переведенный)"]
    Итак, вы купили подержанный Xbox 360, и там, кажется, родительский замок до сих пор на нем?
    Вы должны связаться с технической поддержки Xbox. (Английский /

русский
    )
    Чтобы сбросить родительский код, есть секретный код, который вы ввода на экране настроек, но этот код является уникальным для серийного номера Xbox в. Только Xbox Поддержка может дать вам код.

Хотелось бы надеяться, что это помогает!

[/quote]
  7. MateusFontana Win User

Second hand Xbox 360

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. The links below can help you, but you will have to have access to this account that has the password and then change or remove it, if you don't have access to it you will need to contact the former owner somehow or the store you have bought this console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...uest-key/create-and-manage-xbox-360-pass-code

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Senha parental[Parental password]

Hello RoseRamiro,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to reset an Xbox 360 Parental Code. To reset this, please follow the steps on this page:

Reset Parental Control Code for Xbox 360

I hope this helps.
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

como resgatar senha do desbloqueio codigo parental[how to redeem parental code unlock password]

Hello,

Thank you for your post! I understand you are attempting to reset a parental code on your Xbox 360. To do so, please check out our support page: Reset
    Parental Control Pass Code - Xbox 360

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Hello! Help please, I bought xbox 360 but it is parental control. The former owner did not ... - Similar Threads - Hello Help please

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  6. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  7. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  8. Hello can you please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can you please help me: fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]