hello guys i need help

Discus and support hello guys i need help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nor_711, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Nor_711
    Nor_711 Guest

hello guys i need help

happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.

i am use xbox app windows 10 now and i am always use my card every month and my game pass working fine but this problem happen 3 days ago

i really need help

:)

Nor_711, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

hello guys i need help

Hello, Nor_711. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Where are you from? Just your country.

— Does your physical location, Microsoft account region, and payment method the same?

These questions are asked because in order to purchase a content in a specific marketplace and despite being physically located in that country, you need to use a payment method billed and issued in the same country.

For example, if your Microsoft account region is the US, to purchase in the US marketplace you need a card from a bank in the US.

Please be aware that cards from other countries, even with international use enabled, will not be accepted.

So, the message you see about changing the store region appears because: (based on the previous example)
    A. The card used is not from the US.
    B. Your Microsoft account region is not set in the US.
    C. You're not physically located in the US.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

Hey there, this should help you a lot!

[​IMG]
  4. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

If you have gone here:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
    and still have not found a resolution, I suggest giving them a call, or chatting them up, here's a link to how you can do that!
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

--

If after those two steps you still cannot find out what the password is and you cannot validate the information to gain access to your account, then unfortunately there's no way to get it back!
  5. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

If you have access to both accounts, you can easily change the e-mail on your own! All you need to do is sign in to the account you want changed, hit right bumper until you hit "Account" a new screen will open and it will give you the option to make any
    changes you wish! But if you do not have access to some information to verify that you are the owner then unfortunately you cannot change any information :).

--

On a side note, there is no need to post your e-mail or gamertags when posting a thread, as here in the forums we do not have access to manually change any of your information! Thanks!
  6. aarroonn123 Win User

Hello there i need help.

Hello there WolfxRage id like to thank you for taking the time to help me out with my problems but would also like to say that you helped me in a petite matter meaning you showed me where to go to change the setting "Cause i forgot" and i did the rest from
    there.

Have a good day,

sincerely,

-

P.S: I can finally get on websites again with my account.
Thema:

hello guys i need help

1. hello guys i need help - Similar Threads - hello guys need

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  6. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  7. Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?: My mum got me some new head phones for my birthday which I was using on my laptop and my friends could here me and stuff good until I used it on my pc and it wasn't working the mic wasnt...
  8. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4
  9. hello Xbox community new guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello Xbox community new guy: I am looking for adult friends men and women only I got 2 games fable 2 and fable 2 pub games but got the fable 2 add-ons look forward to make friends by the way can somebody what do I have get my...
  10. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...