hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error ...

Discus and support hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error messages appears 838200C8 this happens since the last update on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BC PL4YER, Oct 31, 2015.

1. BC PL4YER
    BC PL4YER Guest

hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error ...

Hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error messages appears 838200C8 this happens since the last update on xbox live and only on my profile. already bought with the same credit card to another but was unable to
    fully make the purchase this error message has been bothering me at least a month and I can not do my shopping. I ask the team xbox a solution that will solve my problem or unfortunately I will exchange platform and will go to the competition will be waiting
    for thanks.

:)

BC PL4YER, Oct 31, 2015
  2. Oli Ygg Cst
    Oli Ygg Cst Guest
    troubles buying xbox live

Hello, I'm having troubles buying one xbox live with my xbox one.

I have 24€ of credit left; but everytime i try to buy it asks me for a credit card... but of course i don't have one; that's why i bought a prepaid card.

The credit works well on my xbox 360 tho...

Oli Ygg Cst, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Keep getting an error code when I try to connect to live

I'm having the same error message on my Xbox 360, but it only started this morning, August 1st, 2018. Haven't had any NAT error messages, but did have some trouble messaging and connecting with people on Xbox Live, though my NAT is still showing open.

Dragos Drakkar, Oct 31, 2015
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Playing Xbox & Xbox 360 games on Xbox One through a Streaming Service

Hello everyone :)

I really appreciate the fact that Microsoft is going to provide us the ability to play Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games for free via steam, but...

Microsoft should only do this if it will not negatively affect their ability to maintain the Xbox One console and Xbox Live.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  5. I9I SUAREZ Win User

help

have trouble getting into my xbox live via my xbox 360 what can be done using
  6. bruxynhosou mais eu Win User

error/status code 807B0190

Good afternoon, because it's a friend I have the same problem as you, I renewed the live by the console and this error is appearing when I try to buy the games in live
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

State of the One

Hello everyone :)

I hope that " VR Gaming " is going to be 100% completely optional

If " VR Gaming " is the only way to game, then I'm going to quit gaming on current generation consoles and play my Original Xbox / Xbox 360 only.

With that being said, I'm probably going to need to buy more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

8. andersonpassos Win User

What can I do?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

With an unlocked xbox 360 it won't update at all and won't be able to connect to Live.
Thema:

1. hello good afternoon I'm having trouble buying on xbox live via the Xbox 360 an error ... - Similar Threads - hello afternoon I'm

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  6. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  7. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  10. hola buen tardes me podrian ayudar con unas de mis dudas [Translation: Hello good afternoon I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hola buen tardes me podrian ayudar con unas de mis dudas [Translation: Hello good afternoon I ...: hola tengo una duda sobre mi puntuacion de jugador [Translation: Hi I have a question about my player score] 5a9e6b57-7aa1-4d72-ad29-7b5d90b16b1c