hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

Discus and support hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it used to work, but now, it doesnt for some reasons. i ahve tried and done every single thing/soplutions on reddit and yt. please help me, i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonessa Marie Molet, Nov 2, 2023.

1. hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

it used to work, but now, it doesnt for some reasons. i ahve tried and done every single thing/soplutions on reddit and yt. please help me, i am struggling and i wanna play games. thank you!

:)

Jonessa Marie Molet, Nov 2, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Jonessa M, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry and I understand that you are having trouble launching the Xbox app and Microsoft Store on your PC.

Check if Xbox servers are down

Set the correct date and time on your PC

Change your region

Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Update Windows to its latest version

Restart Xbox game services.

Clear Microsoft Store cache

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Jonessa Marie Molet Win User

hello, khaji. i have tried everything in this list, and still it doesnt work. sadly. :( i trioed everything. idk whats wrong with it....
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

You have not thought about repairing Windows, you may have a Windows problem and not necessarily the Microsoft application.
  5. yobrizo Win User

SUBSCRIPTION! Xbox(beta)

Hello. a possible reason is the lower presence of games in the microsoft store pc, so it is more difficult to bequeave agreements with the distributor( are less). another possible reason is that a service that is starting on pc and the third the cost of
    subscription on pc is half that of xbox
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store

Hello, Thanks for posting on Microsoft forum ,If you bought them on Xbox and want to use them on pc they wont transfer to your pc account they would only be available to use on your Xbox fortnight account. So you will have to buy them on the epic store on
    pc.
Thema:

1. hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store. - Similar Threads - hello reasons wont

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...
  4. so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...: Hello my microsoft account is locked for no reason and i couldnt login but only i used 1 dns and without any vpn and i should login each day for i could login to my account please unlock my...
  5. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....
  6. Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.: Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason and now I need to "secure" my account to get in, but the problem is that I have my old phone number on my...
  7. hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :): hello i got suspended from talking and sending messages please help me i was just playing with my friends because i just bought live then i noticed that they couldn't hear me so then i checked the...
  8. Well hello everyone that going to be reading this. I got banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Well hello everyone that going to be reading this. I got banned for no reason.: now look i usually don't get banned that offen but something don't seem right I was just banned 2 weeks ago for my talking to people rube being mean and being disrespectful to other gamers. But I...
  9. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!: I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned for no reason I request some assistance! I...
  10. Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...: Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this is the gametag [Mod Removed] please tell me...