Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

Discus and support Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoungCriss4837, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions

:)

YoungCriss4837, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been six months still in the same same issue of my console system update,black screen,won't let me,lass through it

Hi again YoungCriss4837,

If the issue persists after the procedures I mentioned earlier, then it's definitely a hardware problem with the console, so it will be necessary for you to create a service order for your console to be properly inspected and repaired.

In the following link, you can create a service order for your console and use its warranty if it is still valid:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

If your console is not listed there, you will need to register it by clicking on the "Register device" button. Then, you will need to fill in the required information and follow the steps that appear to process the service order.

For more detailed information about the repair/warranty service procedure, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. YoungCriss4837 Win User

Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been six months still in the same same issue of my console system update,black screen,won't let me,lass through it

It doesn't work I tired several times and days & weeks and I don't know what to do & I followed every instruction they're gave me here & youtube videos & I can do a video call to see it by you'reself & isn't a joke anymore I tired & may have dust or shifted hard drive I don't know. Like the effect of it & I can't recommend it.....
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there YoungCriss4837, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Im sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox console!

If you haven't tried it before, please check if your Xbox console allows you to access the troubleshooting screen by following the steps below:

1. Turn off the console and unplug the power cable for 30 seconds to ensure it's completely powered off. Then, plug it back in, but don't turn it on yet.

2. Press and hold the Pair button on the console, then press the power button on the console once while continuing to hold the Pair button.

3. Keep holding the Pair button for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the power-on tone again, then release the button.

4. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

5. Once you access the troubleshooter screen, select "Reset this Xbox". You'll be prompted to choose the option to keep your games and apps, which will reset the operating system and remove any potentially damaged data causing the issue, without deleting your apps or games.

6. After completing the above steps, check if the issue persists.

---

If the issue persists, I recommend trying to perform an offline update of the console following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

---

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. SwD x Adam Win User

HELP! FAST HELP!

I got on , sorry for disturbing.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Xbox One Custom Edition

Hello everyone :)

My Xbox gaming experience has been nothing but amazing and my favorite console ever is the Xbox 360 :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

1. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been... - Similar Threads - Hello everyone sorry

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  6. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  7. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  8. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  9. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  10. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...