Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

Discus and support Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason and now I need to "secure" my account to get in, but the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matija Sambol, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason and now I need to "secure" my account to get in, but the problem is that I have my old phone number on my xbox so they would send that code that I need to my old phone number that I obviously dont have anymore. 2nd option is that I do it online and give them another email where they're gonna tell me if I gave them enough information, I've done that and it's been like 31-32 hours since I did that and still no response, anyone else had the same issue? I know im not hacked cause my Fifa team is still there on my Fifa app. Please someone help. Thank you!

:)

Matija Sambol, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Sanix osu Win User

Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

Xbox have most likely logged you out as they have found suspicious activity on your account.

Sometimes a reply from Xbox can take a few days, i would recommend trying to contact them through this link if you haven't already.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

I hope you can find a solution.
  3. Matija Sambol Win User

Hey, still no response. Do you know can I do something else or should I just give up on my account? Thank you!
  4. Matija Sambol Win User

Yeah thats exactly what it said, suspicious activity. I thought someone hacked me, but as I've said I only play Fifa on xbox so if someone wanted to hack me it would be someone coming after my team, but I still have it. Thanks brother.
  5. Dericka Win User

You're welcome. Teamwork is the key! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day ahead!
  6. Dericka Win User

Cool beans! Rest assured that it will be reviewed.
Thema:

1. Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason. - Similar Threads - Hello everyone cant

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  10. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...