Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

Discus and support Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends. But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alive-Concept1733, May 5, 2021.

1. Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help. [​IMG]

I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends.

But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese people care about very much don’t have Chinese version, so they will choose to play on PC or PS. I don’t think the xbox China regional company has treated Chinese players carefully, and third-party game publishers also always forget the Chinese users on xbox. As a xbox fan, I feel very sad and disappointed about this. The pictures below are several games that the xbox Chinese community is very concerned about. Some of these games do not have Chinese version because the Chinese copyrights funded by Sony cannot be displayed in Chinese on xbox, while others have not yet been released in Asia. Only the European and American version is released.

However, the most disappointing thing for Chinese fans is that INJUSTICE2,Mortal Kombat 11,Stellaris and Outlast 2 did not update the Chinese version because they forgot the xbox Chinese users in the follow-up update. I tried to get in touch with the game developers, but failed.After all, personal requests are often ignored by big companies. If you can, Please help me make xbox team notice me.I am very grateful to the xbox team, and I also like the xbox community and Microsoft’s first-party games, but there are indeed many distressing problems with xbox in China. I do hope this communication can attract xbox team attention. Thank your again and wish you a happy life.

https://preview.redd.it/s1j90biuvbx...bp&s=92db1a1fc740327a75589396c8c5b70c3720d062

submitted by /u/Alive-Concept1733
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alive-Concept1733, May 5, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.