Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

Discus and support Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, Xbox Insiders! I was wondering if anybody has gotten a Rust beta code? And how does it work, and what shows up on the app? Thank you so very much!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anxious-Anywhere-786, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

Hey, Xbox Insiders! I was wondering if anybody has gotten a Rust beta code? And how does it work, and what shows up on the app? Thank you so very much!

submitted by /u/Anxious-Anywhere-786
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anxious-Anywhere-786, Mar 11, 2021
  2. BaeIy Win User

Getting threatened to get kicked offline -_-

Im not complaining bro. It was a simple question. No need to be so tacky. o.o Thanks though, everybody, for answering my question.
  3. qczak6 Win User

Racing wheels on Xbox One?

I have the same simple question.. but please answer simple: Yes or No.

I don't have second wheel yet and I would like to know if it WILL work before I will buy it.

Thank You in advance.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Question was answered, Thank you.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. UnchargedTerror Win User

Can you redeem more than 1 Code for gold packs on fifa 12?

Cos this guy just likes making diggs at me, whether its a simple question or not. he likes to for no reason. thanks for your answer thats all i was looking for.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

An answer would be nice. Thank you.

The Xbox One S is not a native 4K gaming console. It will render games in 1080p, and then upscale them to 4K resolution. That is what the upgraded hardware has made it able to do.

It is able to play 4K UHD Blu-Rays and render the system menu in 4K, but anything gaming-related is just upscaled 1080p.

Don't expect Mass Effect Andromeda to be native 4K on the Xbox. If you want native 4K, consider the PC (with powerful enough hardware) or the PS4 Pro. If you want to be really patient, you can wait until sometime towards the end of the year when Project
    Scorpio is supposed to be released (or at least announced).
Thema:

Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

1. Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you! - Similar Threads - Hello everybody few

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...