hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

Discus and support hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cindycosmas, Apr 9, 2019.

1. cindycosmas
    cindycosmas Guest

hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story mode specifically where it tells you to push a button called
    r and the down button. on my controller which is the xbox one the rt and rb and lt and lb is the only buttons i can find in addition to the sync button and xbox button and x y a b buttons. you get my point is there a way i can complete this cause i am completely
    stuck on the very beginning of the game and haven't even tried multiplayer hopefully i get useful answers and any one who come across this has a solution thank you for reading and i hope for useful solutions.

:)

cindycosmas, Apr 9, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: