Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

Discus and support Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Артём Потёмкин, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated the drivers on the adapter and gamepad.

:)

Артём Потёмкин, Apr 18, 2024
  2. bG RateD Win User

My console is banned

Hello my console got banned for no reason it's the 3rd time now so can you tell me why it's banned please or can you unban it
  3. ClickedFrame Win User

loggin error

Hello, Can you tell me what the error code is?
  4. KILA POISON II Win User

Tell me what you think.

LOL! I wish. It was one of them free Lynx Effect pictures from years ago. There was loads of them :D
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Tell me what you think.

Check out this sniper montage for some tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhDplr6AJI8&feature=youtu.be
  6. OpTic KR3W Win User

Tell me what you think.

So much hate! lol thanks for the feedback!
Thema:

Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

1. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason. - Similar Threads - Hello tell reason

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  5. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  6. Hello PLZ tell where is the online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello PLZ tell where is the online safety settings: PLZ just tell where is this online safety settings 11275ee5-ff92-4efc-9963-b1657bfbd66e
  7. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  8. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  9. Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold: i renewed my gold membership but I can't play online , all it doesn't is redirect me to the screen to purchase Xbox live lol . It's been 24 hours please help haha f539406d-2384-40be-9b1d-384d284869bf
  10. Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold: i renewed my gold membership but I can't play online , all it doesn't is redirect me to the screen to purchase Xbox live lol . It's been 24 hours please help haha 72580127-eb45-432c-9046-84a5ea8e838a