Hello can you please help me

Discus and support Hello can you please help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature ffef4575-aede-43d4-b062-8a1147f68c77 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bruce Vierra, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Bruce Vierra
    Bruce Vierra Guest

fifa 22 your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

:)

Bruce Vierra, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response!

I would like to apologize for the bulk instructions. Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

If it still doesn't work, use a different Microsoft account to play FIFA 22 game online for us to further isolate the case.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Bruce Vierra Win User

Yes i have a cbox game pass and my account is an adult account
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Darhyl Amizola,

Please stop copy and pasting entire pages of support articles into your answers as per the feedback reports forwarded to you. It just makes moderation difficult and is unnecessary.

It would be easier and more ideal to simply only include the relevant link(s) for reference.

Thanks,
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Bruce! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your FIFA 22. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to an EA community manager EA_Darko, it is generally about one of three things. Not having an active Xbox Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, your account set to child, or a communication ban from Microsoft.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-FIF...equired-privilege-to-access-this/td-p/6551660

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kindly confirm if you have an active Xbox Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on your account to make sure the online multiplayer feature is enabled on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If you have confirmed your subscription yet the issue still persists, it means the system has detected that your account is a child account. A child account can't manage the privacy settings on its own, you need an adult Microsoft account to manage the privacy settings for you.

A child account is registered on the birthdate 21 years old and below upon the account's first creation while an adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older.

Note: Make sure that your main account is not yet added in a Microsoft family on account.microsoft.com > Family settings.

Here's what you need to do please create a new Microsoft adult account with a new email address on account.microsoft.com

Once you have the adult account, sign in to account.microsoft.com > Family settings > then add your child account as a "Family member"

Note: Ensure that your adult account is the "Organizer" and your child account is the "Family Member" to make this work.

Once you have successfully added your main/child account in your Microsoft family, you can proceed to manage your child account's privacy settings using your adult account. Here's how:

Sign in to your adult Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select the gamertag for the child/main account that you want to manage.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Then check if you will be able to launch the game FIFA 22 using your account online.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can you please help me?!

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

1. Hello can you please help me - Similar Threads - Hello please help

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  8. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]