Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

Discus and support Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Purdie213, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money.
    the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it can't find any network, not even the neighbours connections it fails every test. cheers for any help

:)

Purdie213, Nov 2, 2016
  2. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest
    Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up
    Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and it fails the tests even time. Cheers

Purdie213, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Redfox2007
    Redfox2007 Guest
    Virgin Media Connection Problems

i had same probs here and virgin media and microsoft have no idea what the problem is!!! I did however solve the issue by changing my isp from virgin media to sky not 1 problem as of yet been on sky now for 5 months so i guess the issue lies with virgin
    media or the super hub 1 and 2

Redfox2007, Nov 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: