Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

Discus and support Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kerlysson Santos, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black knights with Yennefer. After this part comes a loading screen, and it doesn't load. Can you help me? I'm on Xbox One

:)

Kerlysson Santos, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe someone could help me with this problem.

Hello, Kerlysson. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with The Witcher 3, however, I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, this game has a dedicated support team.
    They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/witcher-3/xbox/sp-technical/issue/904/contact-to-support

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: support.cdprojektred.com is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. DGYT Win User

I Am Alive giving error code 8C230002

All i see online are the trailers. I'm wondering if maybe the game is just having problems tonight.

Maybe i'll try again tomorrow.
  4. TK2oo8 Win User

Backwards Compatibility not working

Hello again, all. I know this was a while ago, but does anyone have any more information regarding this game yet? The same problem still occurs, and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to either make it work, or maybe get a refund.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't launch

Hello again, thanks for returning, I find it really strange it from one time to another not to start.

Some of this code looks like a RAM error when starting the game, but for this we would have to reinstall your system, what I will suggest is that contact forza support, maybe have some specific solution to your problem.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Starfield Unavailable to Download.

Hello again, I'm sorry to read that the problem persists.

Upon conducting some research on this issue, I've found that other UAE players are experiencing the same issue. It appears that the reason for this problem is that the specific game is not available in that region. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any specific reasons that have been officially provided for this situation. However, I recommend reaching out to Bethesda Support to inquire if they have information on the exact reason.

I hope you understand.
Thema:

Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

1. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe... - Similar Threads - Hello again I'm

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Xbox, if let’s say the sales discount on a certain games ended, will it come again?...: For example shadow of the tomb raider sales special ended few days ago, will the special come anytime soon and what time does it come? ba979a21-fbd9-429e-94ec-cd8d87b39968
  6. Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been...: Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been 20-21 days, but won't it be possible to get Robux for Microsoft Rewards? Please come back the my answer....
  7. Hello stick drift again on Xbox elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello stick drift again on Xbox elite 2: Hello I once again have a broken elite 2 controller. This is my second elite 2 unfortunately my first broke a month after warranty. I also have had three elite ones break as well. Will I be...
  8. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  9. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  10. Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again ...: Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again and all my previous progress was lost( blocked), could you help to restore the previous progress in...