Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

Discus and support Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Abu Amin, May 22, 2024.

1. Abu Amin
    Abu Amin Guest

:)

Abu Amin, May 22, 2024
  2. Abu Amin Win User

solved the problem after connecting online
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

I want to give hellblade a try after seeing hellblade 2 was announced.
  4. tyats Win User

Xbox GamerScore

HellBlade and the Turing Test were two great games with easy achievements
  5. KellPacoc Win User

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

hellblade 2 was the highlight of the event, along with the announcement of the new xbox, hellblade has a lot of potential to be a historical game.
  6. VENOMOUSAK Win User

Xp

Dying Light 2 or Hellblade 2
Thema:

1. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements - Similar Threads - Hellblade problem achievements

2. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  3. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  4. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  7. Static IP address problem on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static IP address problem on Series X: On Monday morning my Xbox Series X (and laptop) was working just fine, connecting to the WiFi with absolutely no problems. The console was on standby mode until Wednesday morning, and now it...
  8. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?: Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it Thanks in advance 8fc56c68-ccb8-4776-bda1-32cf0ee495e6
  10. Game pass Hellblade crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Hellblade crash: hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and reddit only to find out that people are getting...