Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken

Discus and support Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken f97444c3-9dab-489f-9027-0f31cc7ed897 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArSeNaL lI, Jan 9, 2024.

1. ArSeNaL lI
    ArSeNaL lI Guest

:)

ArSeNaL lI, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi ArSeNaL, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Can you be more specific about your problem? give me more details about it.

I will wait for you
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Can anyone play "Hell let loose" on PC Gamepass???

Hello Jacobson192,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I'm very sorry for the mishap you're going through, Yes, there are other players who have reported problems playing "Hell Let Loose" on PC Gamepass. According to the game's developer, Black Matter, this is a known issue and a fix is being worked on.

I can recommend some simple solutions so that you have some results, such as Check the server status, Check your Internet connection, Try restarting your PC, Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

That's all I can recommend for the moment.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  4. Jacobson192 Win User

Can anyone play "Hell let loose" on PC Gamepass???

Thank you for you're response Hoskayra, Oskayra, Oskaira (or whatever name this AI agent has), unfortunately looking at numerous forums, it appears to be yet another example of a developer releasing a game before it's been tested sufficiently and enlisting gamers as beta testers yet again.

So you're suggestions "Check the server status, Check your Internet connection, Try restarting your PC, Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game." are pointless endeavours which wouldn't resolve the issue.

I've now uninstalled it, and will give this one a miss.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hell Let Loose Reboots PC when Logging in. Xbox Gamepass

Hi Chris115KF, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to contact the developers?

https://team17.helpshift.com/hc/en/5-hell-let-loose/faq/396-bug-reports/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

We can try some troubleshooting, but first, please, tell me what you already tried.
  6. Dan stone2 Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

I've looked into it myself and discovered game pass console does not include online play....

So Microsoft have doubled the cost of gold..... so £6.99 per month just to play online!!!... I know it includes 25 games! Still very over priced considering people buy a game...
Thema:

1. Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken - Similar Threads - Hell Let Loose

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  6. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  7. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  8. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...
  9. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb
  10. Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?: So, I’m switching to PC soon, and I’m worried about most of my games not being able to be playable on Pc without having to purchase the game again. I really want to play a game called Hell Let...