Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...

Discus and support Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till the amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one [Translation Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALEX8932, Oct 3, 2018.

1. ALEX8932
    ALEX8932 Guest

Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...

Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till the amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one

[Translation Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One]

:)

ALEX8932, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Xbox one

Hej! Jag har avskytt min gamertag på xbox one i ett helt år och tog nu beslutet att betala så jag kunde ändra min gamertag men jag skrev det hastigt och kom på sen att jag stavade fel. Finns det något sätt att kunna ordna detta utan att betala igen?

[Translation - Hi! I have detested my gamertag on Xbox One for a full year and now took the decision to pay so I could change my gamertag but I wrote it hastily and came on late that I spelled wrong. Is there a way to be able to arrange this without
    paying again?]

jesse berg byqvist, Oct 3, 2018
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Are there any new games coming out soon?

Amazing Spiderman 2 came out this morning....

tohellnbak, Oct 3, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, Alex!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help, it looks like you would like to see the Amazing Spiderman 2 on the Xbox One Console. The best place to post that request is thru the developers forums for that game. That way everyone in the community can see it and
    hopefully voice all their input. I hope this information was helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 3, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit NICE������ [Translation - Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One it had been NICE ]

Hiya, Alex!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help, it looks like you would like to see the Amazing Spiderman 2 on the Xbox One Console. The best place to post that request is thru the developers forums for that game. That way everyone in the community can see it and
    hopefully voice all their input. I hope this information was helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. Ikon me knivet Win User

360 can connect to network but not Internet

Finns det nån möjlighet att min 360 är bannad på nåt vis? Har för mig att jag hade riktigt svårt med den när jag flyttade till Norge för att man tydligen inte får flytta över landsgränser för Microsoft (tror det var på 360n iaf - har som sagt några olika
    maskiner så det kan ha varit en annan).
  7. taidara Win User

360 can connect to network but not Internet

Härligt! Var det inställningarna för region som löste problemet?

Jag har planer på att åka dit någon sommar. Jag har varit pappaledig denna sommaren med våran dotter, men jag tänkte att vår nästa resa blir nog till dem norska fjordarna med omnejd.

Trevlig helg!
  8. taidara Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live via 4G

Hej Salladen!

Precis som Shad0wmanUK's svar så är det första problemet du bör titta lite närmare på s.k. dubbel NAT eftersom du har till synes två routrar. Är det så att du har ett fast nät med fast ett fast IP-nummer och ett mobilt nät med fast IP-nummer? Hur är din
    Xbox kopplad til internet?
  9. XBF - Dom Win User

Felköp på Store [Store error purchase]

[Associate använder ett översättarprogram. Tänk på att dålig grammatik och felaktig syntax kan uppstå]

Hej NiklasIrdell,

Tack för att du når ut till oss om din fråga!

Om du vill begära återbetalning kan du göra det här:

Begär en återbetalning | Xbox Support

Se till att du loggar in på rätt konto som äger spelet när du uppmanas att logga in.

[Låt oss veta om detta besvarade din fråga genom att trycka på "Ja" nedan]
Thema:

1. Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ... - Similar Threads - Hej skulle kunna

2. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1
  3. Gears of War 5 - Black Screen/PC Reboot after Frost Skull/Menu Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 - Black Screen/PC Reboot after Frost Skull/Menu Screen: Gears 5 is crashing my PC and forcing an entire system restart after the Frost Skull Logo appears. It has previously worked without any issue on this exact system, but it completely unusable...
  4. Got banned for putting an american flag with a skull in my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for putting an american flag with a skull in my profile picture: I would like to know why I got a 7 day ban for putting a picture in my profile that got looked at before it got posted and the picture was just a skull with an American Flag and I got a 7 day ban...
  5. On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and...: Fortnite dark skully bundle 86e57e3a-0d53-4cad-b2ed-669d2c389598
  6. Live play test “Skull and Bones”

in XboX Insiders
    Live play test “Skull and Bones”: I lately played the “Skull and Bones” live play test (can’t tell you anything because of very strict NDA). I’m also part of the Xbox Insider Program, I wondered if this play test was exclusive to...
  7. Why was I banned on xbox for four days because of my gamerpic? it is literally a skull with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned on xbox for four days because of my gamerpic? it is literally a skull with...: I literally don't understand what could possibly be so bad about my pfp. I sent an appeal, can someone help me out? 13bf3ead-3300-4ea1-b776-2384119ee9ec
  8. Skull & Bones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skull & Bones: Who is excited and what do you think about it? 24dc7758-659f-4181-97fc-4799dd69c810
  9. Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...: Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu, I went to ride, career session, highlands,...
  10. My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox: So I tried to see if they work on anything else and they do they have a mic but when I plug them into my controller they don't show up on it. My step brother has they same type and his works, I...