Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound

Discus and support Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; someone help me so I found my Xbox that won't turn on but when plugged in makes the sound I can't eject disc or even get the light to flash if any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wolf dude 09, Jul 29, 2017.

1. wolf dude 09
    wolf dude 09 Guest

someone help me so I found my Xbox that won't turn on but when plugged in makes the sound I can't eject disc or even get the light to flash if any solutions please tell me

:)

wolf dude 09, Jul 29, 2017
  2. ElvishCanine
    ElvishCanine Guest
    Is my Xbox one dead?

when I tried to turn on my Xbox today it won’t start up. If you press the silver symbol on the Xbox you hear the sound it makes but that’s it. The Xbox is about three years old.

ElvishCanine, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Misfit213
    Misfit213 Guest
    My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button.

My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button.

Misfit213, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Leee-6E757C2D-C571-4 Win User

Can't hear sound from one tv but i can from the other?

i have tried that before. my slim xbox will only have sound by random, it will either have no sound while turning on or it will have sound than it will make a funny noise and then cut. the slim will work on my 22" TV no problem but not the 32" TV. However
    my old xbox will work on my 32" with no problems at all. my slim used to work with my 32" no problem but it stopped working and had to use my old TV. i have tried different settings but no luck.
  5. PatrickLaury1 Win User

Xbox one s on and off and no signal on my tv

Also when my Xbox turns off it makes a weird sound that I have never heard before.

Sphinx it didn't work.

Every time I turn it on, I can hear the fan start to run and then it stops, but then it starts slowly while my TV still says no signal then my Xbox turns off. I would really want to play Xbox tonight and tomorrow.
  6. aalphaandoomega Win User

Xbox One select correct receiver input?

Well I'm not sure if this is useful or not but here it goes:

I own a RCA Kevlar sound system (old but really great sound)

I hooked it up to my TV and tried to get it to work through the xbox.

The first code muted the system and the volume worked, When I turned the Xbox off, so did my sound system.

However, when I turned everything back on it would switch to AM radio. So annoying.

I attempted the audio device setup on xbox again, skipped the first code this time as well as the second one (didn't work)

The third once again muted and controlled the volume. This time the xbox couldn't turn the receiver off though.

After ripping my hair out, I realized that I never turned on the toggle setting for the audio device. Once I did that it worked like a charm. Stays on AUX with the second code that worked. The first one that worked was turning my sound system on and off
    without the toggle being on.

My advice would be to select "no" the first time it asks if the mute function worked, even if it does. Try to see if another code will work and make sure you have the toggle on.
  7. RameenGhajar Win User

Xbox one keeps turning on by its self

My little brother may be hitting he's only 3 years old, but when it turns on it doesn't make the sound of it turning on, its just on. My Kinect also is not hooked up to the TV so its not on all the time.
  8. Special Bradley Win User

Sound delay on Game DVR?

I have solved the problem and it's quite simple. First I deleted my old useless clip from Upload but that didn't work, so then I switched off my Xbox One power supply/ turned off my plug and waited 30 seconds and switched it back on. Then I went to Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition and recorded a clip and there was NO sound delay! Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Heeeeelp I found my old Xbox that didn't turn on but makes the sound - Similar Threads - Heeeeelp found old

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  4. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  5. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  6. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  7. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  8. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  9. i need heeeeelp!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need heeeeelp!: i need some help yesterday i broyght this game; ghost recon wildlands and i install but the game doesn't start ,the screen stays freeze in black and i desinstale the game and reinstale but nothing...
  10. Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!!: I bought Destiny four day's ago, and I STILL can't play freaking the game. This is frustrating!!! I'm not gonna buy any games anymore untill tis is fixed! My Playstation 3 online games Black Ops 2...