Hearthstone

Discus and support Hearthstone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft should bring hearthstone to xbox one to compete with other card games its actually really fun i think the fastest growing game on twitch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BEYOND KILLING, May 12, 2015.

1. Hearthstone

Microsoft should bring hearthstone to xbox one to compete with other card games its actually really fun i think the fastest growing game on twitch ever!

:)

BEYOND KILLING, May 12, 2015
  2. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest
    Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Lookin forward to this, cmon blizz get hearthstone out too, omg Magic 2015, hearthstone and diablo 3 would completly ruin whats left of my rl.

Trollface2, May 12, 2015
  3. Andre LMay BR, May 12, 2015
  4. Hearthstone

I hate Hearthstone simply because it competes directly with my favorite card game (and the only 1 I play), Magic The Gathering. Hearthstone can't even hold a candle to the first and greatest trading card game ever made (and that description is not an opinion
    - it's an actual fact, because it WAS 1st, AND it has more players around the world than any other trading card game, AND it didn't need to rely on a popular video game to get it off of the ground 1st - so there!). Hearthstone :p

Galactic Geek, May 13, 2015
  5. i tried magic and hated it i understood it but i didn't like it

BEYOND KILLING, May 13, 2015
  6. To each their own, I guess.

7. Pokémon cards were way cooler so there! Hahaha =p

DigitalAssassin, May 13, 2015
  8. Hearthstone

pokemon cards are cool to look at not play IMO

BEYOND KILLING, May 13, 2015
  9. Tarot Cards are cool.
    Hearthstone :p I've never heard of Hearthstone but shall check it out.

Goth Vampirella, May 13, 2015
  10. I stopped liking Pokemon after the 1st 150-250 or so... It just became a bit much, like they were grasping at straws at that point...

I've never even cared about WoW, so by extension Hearthstone follows in its wake.

...and don't even get me started on Yu-Gi-Oh! I hate that game with a passion - it's so needlessly overcomplicated (life totals in the 1000s? I mean, come on!).

11. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I'd LOVE for Hearthstone to come to consoles. I'm pretty terrible at it but I like it better than Magic. And tbh I'd play a pokemon card game on the console in a heartbeat lol

bowski477, May 14, 2015
  12. What the bloody hell is wrong with you guys? It's all about Uno, you gooses!

I love Magic and classic Yugioh as well. I've seen Hearthstone on Twitch but never really watched it. As for Pokemon, the card game is whack lol.

Defy Lightning, May 14, 2015
  13. Hearthstone

Haha, ok, I'll agree that Pokémon cards and Pokémon in general started to suck when they added more than the original 150 (I still have the set of original cards with the holographic ones too, haha). They got so unimaginative, like just started naming random
    objects.

As for Hearthstone though, I have seen a lot of people getting addicted to it so I would probably try it if it came to consoles, I was never really into magic cards myself, but I did like to look at some of my brothers cards and read the descriptions.

DigitalAssassin, May 14, 2015
  14. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I think I'd be more apt to play hearthstone if it was on X1. I might play a game on my ipad every now and again but I'm not much of a mobile gamer.

bowski477, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Trollface2 Win User

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Lookin forward to this, cmon blizz get hearthstone out too, omg Magic 2015, hearthstone and diablo 3 would completly ruin whats left of my rl.
  16. Unreal Warfare Win User

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition-July 1st

Hearthstone Is brilliant. I hope that sees a console release.
  17. Galactic Geek Win User

Hearthstone

I stopped liking Pokemon after the 1st 150-250 or so... It just became a bit much, like they were grasping at straws at that point...

I've never even cared about WoW, so by extension Hearthstone follows in its wake.

...and don't even get me started on Yu-Gi-Oh! I hate that game with a passion - it's so needlessly overcomplicated (life totals in the 1000s? I mean, come on!).
  18. Galactic Geek Win User

Hearthstone

I hate Hearthstone simply because it competes directly with my favorite card game (and the only 1 I play), Magic The Gathering. Hearthstone can't even hold a candle to the first and greatest trading card game ever made (and that description is not an opinion
    - it's an actual fact, because it WAS 1st, AND it has more players around the world than any other trading card game, AND it didn't need to rely on a popular video game to get it off of the ground 1st - so there!). :p
  19. Goth Vampirella Win User

Hearthstone

Tarot Cards are cool.
    :p I've never heard of Hearthstone but shall check it out.
Thema:

Hearthstone