Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration

Discus and support Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do anyone knows how could I connect my Headsets wired usb (type A or C) to the xbox one x console or to the controller , or make it possible that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubens5, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Rubens5
    Rubens5 Guest

Do anyone knows how could I connect my Headsets wired usb (type A or C) to the xbox one x console or to the controller , or make it possible that the xbox recognizes it ? If I need a converter , please let me know which one by specs or name.

Thank you in advance !!

:)

Rubens5, Nov 11, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

According to JBL, the audio selector only works with the headset turned on. And it only supports a USB connection (A to C) but not a 3.5mm cable connection or Bluetooth games for mobile devices.

- This information can be found at the link below.

https://www.jbl.com/gaming-headsets/QUANTUM400....

The links I've provided you also say the same, unfortunately, there isn't a converter for that.
  3. Rubens5 Win User

Thanks, but it's not clear for me though . The headsets are quantum 400 jbl, but I'm looking for an option that enlighten me if there something I can do to take advantage of the functionality of the usb connector.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

nothing you can do, the xbox is only compatible with a very very limited number of "designed for xbox one" headsets. there is no adapter that you can use.
  5. Rubens5 Win User

:(

Thanks! Crystal clear!
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Thema:

1. Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration - Similar Threads - Headsets usb type

2. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  5. USB headset on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset on Xbox Series X?: I have a fairly new wired Razer headset that uses USB to connect to the device. How does one connect these to the console? I read on reddit that they are not possible to use? Can this be true...
  6. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  7. Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s: I trued everything c48003aa-d39a-44ca-8765-46e3e2d704fa
  8. Headset into USB-C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset into USB-C port: Can you plug in a USB-C headset into the port of this Xbox one controller: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller ? 4d7b45ff-1131-4ecf-996a-0afdfadfc12b
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  10. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off: I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the...