Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller

Discus and support Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I join or start an Xbox party, my headsets no longer sends my feedback to the party I'm in, I can hear them but can't speak. It started right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ti-Evlos, Oct 18, 2022.

1. /u/Ti-Evlos
    /u/Ti-Evlos Guest

Whenever I join or start an Xbox party, my headsets no longer sends my feedback to the party I'm in, I can hear them but can't speak. It started right after the latest big update to the Alpha-Skip Ahead, has anybody else had this issue or know a workaround?

submitted by /u/Ti-Evlos
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ti-Evlos, Oct 18, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

micro Xbox

Hi Maxen,

Is your controller a wired controller or wireless? I know with wired controllers there tends to be some feedback noise in the headset at times.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Question: Will there really be a plug in headset that will work with the Xbox 360 headphones for the Xbox One?

Yeah MS recently confirmed they are going to have an adapter for the Xbox One controller to have a 2.5mm headset connection. They haven't said if it will come with the console or be available at launch though.

-

So any headsets designed to work with the 360 controller should be good TurtleBeach, Astro, Tritton even MS 360 headsets. The oldest style headset that came with the early 360s that had the volume and mute controls right in the middle probably won't work
    though.

-

There is also the previously shown Xbox One controller specific headset, but it won't ship with the console.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Will the Xbox One have the headset connect to the bottom or the front of the controller?

My headset won't work through my chatpad without having a lot of feedback static - it gets really annoying to the point of not wanting to use them at the same time... :(
  5. MustyCoast03 Win User

Xbox one stuck on mute!!

UPDATE... We purchased a 3.5mm adapter for the controller and the headset is now working! An extra £25 but my son is delighted. Thanks for all your feedback!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Headset Feedback

First thing to check is in your audio settings if your party chat is set to go through Speakers and Headset. If so, pick one and test it out (if you're streaming, it'll have to go through Speakers). I had this issue (or at least it was similar) and it
    was because the audio was going over two different channels I could hear.

If that's not the case, let us know and we can troubleshoot some more!
Thema:

1. Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller - Similar Threads - Headset Won't Send

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  4. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  5. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  6. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  7. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  8. Xbox headset won't turn on or charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset won't turn on or charge: Today I tried turning on my headset and noticed it wasn't turning on. I plug it in and it's not having that orange light. Tried hard reseting by plugging it into the console and I got nothing....
  9. Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.: I've been using discord theough my xbox for months and it's working great. Two days ago though I was playing with my friends, we're cross platform hence the use of discord. I muted my mic for a...
  10. my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.: my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game. ff0c4a41-2d9d-4ca5-b265-86ea9daad231