Headset will not assign properly?

Discus and support Headset will not assign properly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a wireless 420x turtle beach headset and for a few months now it has popped up that my headset is assigned, and I can hear the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VirologicFawn9, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Headset will not assign properly?

Hi, I have a wireless 420x turtle beach headset and for a few months now it has popped up that my headset is assigned, and I can hear the game and whatever I'm doing but my party chat does not work. Nothing anyone says shows up and I can't speak as well.
    The only way I can get it to work is if I assign my headset to a guest and then back to me. My gamechat also does not work at all for me. This has gotten to be really annoying and I'm hoping that someone can help me, thanks.

:)

VirologicFawn9, Oct 18, 2016
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 18, 2016
  3. CrystalHawk
    CrystalHawk Guest
    Xbox one headset not assigned

Hi,

What is the expected behaviour with wireless headsets that use a USB transceiver? I have this exact issue and it would be great if only one controller was in use the console auto assigned the headset to that controller.

As it stands I’ve tried:

1. Connecting the controller first, then turning on the headset. It doesn’t assign & I have to manually go into the Accessories app and assign it.

2. Connect the headset first, then turn on the controller. Same thing. Does not assign.

This is frustrating and if as intended please raise as something to be fixed. We should be able to either lock a headset to a gamer tag (like we can with a controller) or have an option to assign to controller if only one connected, or even better have a
    pop up dialog when an unassigned headset is detected allowing a quick assignment each time.

Thanks,

Shane.

CrystalHawk, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey VirologicFawn9! Are you able to test the headset on a computer to see if the mic is working there? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: