Headset volume requires more adjustability

Discus and support Headset volume requires more adjustability in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hpsims, Feb 29, 2024.

1. /u/hpsims
    /u/hpsims Guest

Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things.

submitted by /u/hpsims
    [link] [comments]

/u/hpsims, Feb 29, 2024
  2. mattellerington Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

There should be a way to adjust the volume without spending more money on another headset or bluetooth earphones
  3. Please Man Up Win User

Microsoft Wired Headset Not Working

Sorry to hear about that, have ago a this:

To connect a wired headset

Turn down the headset volume by rotating the volume control all the way to the left.

Insert the headset plug into the expansion port on your game controller.

Put on your headset and adjust the microphone.

To adjust the volume: Rotate the volume-control knob.

To mute: Switch the microphone button on the headset cable.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Party Audio

Hello Terrance,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You will have to adjust the headset volume in the audio settings move it to the right for more volume in the headset. Also make sure your party chat output in volume settings under Display and sound is
    set to headset.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hyperx Cloudx Flight party chat echo

Sorry to hear it. I'd recommend checking the headset settings to make sure the sound settings are adjusted properly. If there is no option for balance/volume on the headset then use the console volume settings to adjust your settings.
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Can't adjust chat mixer enough to make chat volume superior

i believe if you had the stereo headset adapter you could adjust the chat volume to a more suitable level than the game. you may want to turn down the master volume in BF4 options menu
Thema:

1. Headset volume requires more adjustability - Similar Threads - Headset volume requires

2. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  3. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  4. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  5. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider: So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny slider had come off the board. Any attempts to...
  7. How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?: I bought another rig 100 HX Xbox One ear headset from Amazon cuz I've GameStop no longer had it the one I bought from multiple years ago which is the exact same the game volume goes through but...
  8. Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume: I'm on a Windows 11 PC and I've connected an Xbox Wireless Headset using the Xbox Wireless Adapter and cable. There is a volume slider on the headset itself that works fine, but the headset is...
  9. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  10. Xbox volume through headset but with tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox volume through headset but with tv off: I used to be able to listen to YouTube on my headsets while I fell asleep but with the tv Off. Now when I turn my tv off it stops all noises from the xbox going through my headset if that makes...