Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

Discus and support Headset (turtle beaches recon 200) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my headset.... after I updated my controller the game noise in my headset just stopped working but i can hear other people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChayceGambrell, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

I have a problem with my headset.... after I updated my controller the game noise in my headset just stopped working but i can hear other people talking in the lobby and thats it, they cant even hear me. Someone please help bc tgis is getting on my nerves!!!!
    Thank you!!!

:)

ChayceGambrell, Feb 13, 2020
  2. OakGill Win User

Headset

I prefer to use turtle Beach recon 200. Usually these headsets are between 50 and $60 new, but generally GameStop has them for $10 used.
  3. Tyrind Win User

Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

Also to add, the headsets i'm using are a Turtle Beach Recon Chat White headset and a Turtle Beach Stealth 450. Both of which work on other sources.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

After the update settings might have changed for the controller. I would check the sound mixer and make sure that the game sound isnt turned down from the dash.
  5. JFate777 Win User

Sometimes with an update things can start to act not normal. A good thing to do after any update is a

Power Cycle.
    Try this and see if it does not fix your problem.

Hope this helps!
  6. Dust The Otter Win User

Hello, Chayce!

I have a resource that should help you. There are several solutions to your problem which you can find on the Recon
    200 Mic Issues Page

You’ll find several options to try and fix your microphone issues.

If this helped you, let me know!
Thema:

1. Headset (turtle beaches recon 200) - Similar Threads - Headset turtle beaches

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  5. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  6. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  7. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  8. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...