Headset, sound coming from anything I go on through the headset, how do I stop it? ...

Discus and support Headset, sound coming from anything I go on through the headset, how do I stop it? ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've plugged in my headset into my controller (It doesn't need an adapter), the mic works I can hear people and they can hear me. However, I've got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiaMondSlaYr, Dec 30, 2015.

1. DiaMondSlaYr
    DiaMondSlaYr Guest

Headset, sound coming from anything I go on through the headset, how do I stop it? ...

I've plugged in my headset into my controller (It doesn't need an adapter), the mic works I can hear people and they can hear me. However, I've got sound playing through my headset from everything, the xbox home sound effects, apps like BBC Iplayer and game
    sound. I just want the sound to stop playing through my headset, just through the TV. I've searched to see how to turn it off but I can't find anything, can someone tell me please?

Thanks.

:)

DiaMondSlaYr, Dec 30, 2015
  2. how to turn off chat playing through speakers?

I'm having this same problem! How do I stop chat from coming through my TV and to go to my headset like its supposed to???

PrinceMichael27, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Need help with lagging/hacking sound on my headset

Need help. Have lagging/hacking sound from my Razor Kraken Headset for Xbox One. Dont know if its the headset or the stereo adapter thats wrong. Its Razors own adapter that was included. Sound works well on TV, but starts hacking/lagging when i use the headset
    and the adapter. Dont play online, so i can't say if the mic is working.

I have confirmed that both the adapter and the cable is mounted correctly and i can't push it in any further. Tested it on all my controllers.

I can't use it if the sound gets laggy/hacks every other second, but i still want a working headset.

Dont know if this is related, but i also get sound on the tv at the same time. So it goes double, but at the same time it works great on the tv, but hacks/lags on the headset. So what can i do to stop the sound also coming from the TV when i use the headset?
    Can be good to know when i have a working one.

Since this is my first headset and adapter i ordered a official Xbox One Stereo Headset and are awaiting delivery.

I will see if the official adapter and headset is working better then Razor Kraken.

Dont really know what to do with the kraken headset for now, but i need all your inputs and suggestions.

Especially if you all also have the same sound issues with different headsets or similar problems.

Or if you have the same headset as i have and don't experience any problems at all. I might have a broken product.

Will see if i can return it for a refund.

Still need help though.

Oskar Fredriksson, Dec 30, 2015
  4. PrinceMichael27 Win User

how to turn off chat playing through speakers?

I'm having this same problem! How do I stop chat from coming through my TV and to go to my headset like its supposed to???
  5. TheNeonCrab Win User

Will my Turtle beach X41 work on Xbox one? if not why not?

How do I make the sound come through the headset?
  6. AGuyCalledKris Win User

Audio/Microphone Issues

Hi, basically when I use my xbox one headset i can transmit sound but i receive sound from other headsets through my speakers and i do not know how to get it to come through my headset this is a really big problem for me because it ruins any voice communications
    in the game

I hope this helps in some way and you can resolve the issue
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

Tritton AX180 Headset strange problem...

[quote user="akiro525"]

but how do i get the game sound to come through the headset instead of the tv speakers?

[/quote]

[quote user=""]

To get sound from your TV (instead of only your 360) hook the headset's RCA cable (red and white) into your TV's "Audio Out" inputs.

Assuming you have them, that is- I recently bought a new TV and had to buy a dongle to adapt my headset for use on the set...

Once you get that squared away, you'll get sound from anything connected to the TV (PS3, 360, TV channels etc)...

[/quote]
  8. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Which astro headset is it? Do you have sound set to come through the headset and the speakers of your TV? Or just the Headset?
Thema:

1. Headset, sound coming from anything I go on through the headset, how do I stop it? ... - Similar Threads - Headset sound coming

2. Help! When in a party, others say that my headset sounds choppy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! When in a party, others say that my headset sounds choppy.: These are some solutions I have tried so far. Originally, I thought it was a headset or controller issue, so I tried to switch my controller and headset but this did not change anything. I then...
  3. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  4. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  5. Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure...
  6. Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?: It works with batteries, it’s just when I plug the wire in 0da6a4a9-e2ca-42ee-92e0-2c85881cb24d
  7. How do i dissable sound coming trough my headset?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i dissable sound coming trough my headset?: How do i dissable the sound from my earplugs and put it over the tv or speakers. I have a 3.5mm jack samsung headset, when i plug it in the Xbox Series X controller the sound of the Xbox party...
  8. Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset.: I am trying to play remotely and the sound only works if I use a headset. Everything else is working as it should. Anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/fritz269 [link] [comments]
  9. With Dolby for headphones on no sound come from TV or headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    With Dolby for headphones on no sound come from TV or headset: No sound with Dolby on one x or s 872f18b8-9681-4bb8-bd7e-ba773f04f5de
  10. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...