headset on xbox one wireless controller

Discus and support headset on xbox one wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Goodmorning, I connected my headphone directly to my xbox one controller, but when I connect controller through bluetooth I can ear only sound and is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriele Consiglio1, Jul 14, 2023.

1. headset on xbox one wireless controller

Goodmorning,

I connected my headphone directly to my xbox one controller, but when I connect controller through bluetooth I can ear only sound and is impossible to speak even if mic is on.

Any suggestion ?

Regards

Gabriele

:)

Gabriele Consiglio1, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Arminator Win User

Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?

Even though the newer Xbox One controllers have Bluetooth built in, there is no way to bind a Bluetooth Headset to them.

You're currently limited to the standard wired headsets, that go to the controller, or special wireless headsets that are specifically licensed to the Xbox like for example these

Turtle Beach Wireless Headsets for Xbox One
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

"we are unable to find a microphone for these people" I get this message with one but not the other of our two controllers on X Box One S

5. DerVaddi Win User

headset mic not recognised in games

6. XBF Amber M Win User

head set not being XBOX are no longer working

Hi there Sylvie,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset. I recommend trying the following troubleshooting article for further information regarding the usage of 3rd party headsets with the Xbox One and its controller: Xbox
    One controller and headset compatibility

Normally, if you're able to determine that the headset works with alternate devices, but not with your controller, it would be best to troubleshoot the controller itself, as there may be an issue concerning the headphone jack. The

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution
    should help you in determining if its the controller or the headset at fault.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

headset on xbox one wireless controller

1. headset on xbox one wireless controller - Similar Threads - headset wireless controller

2. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  3. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  4. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  5. My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller: I have a wireless headset connected to my xbox and when i try to play NHL 24 Be a pro mode and play a game it shows as a second controller and doesnt allow me to continue. I usually turn my...
  6. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with...
  7. Controller, wireless headset complete disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Controller, wireless headset complete disconnect: Current version: Xbox update preview beta Scenario: Loss of connection of controller, headset (xbox wireless headset), and when in use, racing wheel (thrustmaster tmx pro) for around 20 seconds...
  8. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76
  9. Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting: I’ve had these controllers and Xbox for three years and nothing like this has ever happened. I use the controllers that came with the xbox and use a new Razer Kaira wireless headset. They all...
  10. Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting: My headset and controllers keep disconnecting but staying on. I have the controllers that came with my xbox one x and a turtle beach stealth 700 wireless. Have used the same headset for almost 2...