Headset not assigning to account

Discus and support Headset not assigning to account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m trying to setup astro a40s and mixamp and Im trying to assign the headset to my account but every time I click assign it doesn’t do anything it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zPhzntom, Jun 17, 2024.

1. /u/zPhzntom
    /u/zPhzntom Guest

I’m trying to setup astro a40s and mixamp and Im trying to assign the headset to my account but every time I click assign it doesn’t do anything it just brings me back to the assign page can anyone help?

submitted by /u/zPhzntom
    [link] [comments]

/u/zPhzntom, Jun 17, 2024
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gamepad

Check settings. Volume turned up on xBox and headset? Is headset being assigned to your account?

Try connecting headset to controller first, and then powering on the controller. Ensure the controller is assigned to your profile
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Guess account is muted

Is the headset assigned to the primary account you sign in with?
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Brand new Xbox one s controller won’t recognise headsets and volume greyed out in settings

Things to try:

A) Turn off the console and unplug it for 30 seconds, this clears cache.

B) Assign the controller to your account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under Kinect & devices, select Devices & accessories.
    5. Select the controller. The current account assigned to that controller is indicated.
    6. To assign the controller to another account, select the account currently assigned to it.
    7. Select Assign to someone.
    8. Select the account that you want to assign to the controller.

C) Other troubleshooting:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

D) Use the stereo headset adapter from Xbox and plug your headset into that. Some headsets have trouble with the xbox controllers and this fixes it usually.
  5. tejo chase Win User

How to unassign a user from an device ?

Below are the instructions to assign a controller which maybe how your headset was assigned to your account you may be able to follow these steps to find yiur headset and un assign it.

Sorry I couldnt be more help and give an absolute answer.

To assign an account to a controller, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under Kinect & devices, select Devices & accessories.
    5. Select the controller. The current account assigned to that controller is indicated.
    6. To assign the controller to another account, select the account currently assigned to it.
    7. Select Assign to someone.
    8. Select the account that you want to assign to the controller.
    This will pair the controller to this account.
  6. Twilo123 Win User

Headset/Mic Not Working

I reassociated it. That went fine. Ut i noticed that under headset of the controller the headset is not assigned to the controller and i cant click it to assign it. It shows a headset but cant assign it.
Thema:

1. Headset not assigning to account - Similar Threads - Headset assigning account

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Headset Pairing and Assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Pairing and Assignment: So I just recently bought a refurbished wireless headset, (Razer Kaira Pro), and the day I bought it I paired it to my girlfriends xbox one, and it assigned to her account. I’m now at my own house...
  4. How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X: Hi. Every time I turn headset on, My Xbox series x turn on too!!! How to un-assign Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox series x ? I try every things on internet. use reset button on headset. try...
  5. Unable to assign headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to assign headset: I bought the A50 + Mixamp and my xbox sees that there is a headset, but when i try to assign it to my account it wont let me. whenever i select my account, it goes back to the screen and says "not...
  6. Astro a40 headset will not assign to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 headset will not assign to controller: I have bought a new Astro A40 i updated the firmware on it and when i plug it in the XBOX teads it but will not allow me to connect it to any profiles [img] 27ccd3bb-e55f-4735-b6eb-5883da1daacd
  7. Latest build does not auto-assign headset

in XboX Insiders
    Latest build does not auto-assign headset: The latest build does not auto-assign my headset. I have to manually assign. This was working on the previous released built submitted by /u/Whole_Somewhere [link] [comments]
  8. Wireless headset won’t assign itself

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset won’t assign itself: So I’m on the current Alpha-Skip build and use a RIG 800 wireless headset. Every time I boot up my console the headset assigns itself for audio but for chat I have to always go into the...
  9. Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system: Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned f7ea7d92-e0f0-4418-8ed6-59ff6f6195d6
  10. Headset will not assign properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will not assign properly?: Hi, I have a wireless 420x turtle beach headset and for a few months now it has popped up that my headset is assigned, and I can hear the game and whatever I'm doing but my party chat does not...