Headset mic stops working when modern warfare is open (Xbox one)

Discus and support Headset mic stops working when modern warfare is open (Xbox one) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My mic (I can still hear) stops “working” when modern warfare is open if it’s completely closed it works fine (I’ve literally tried troubleshooting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Heavy-Design-6137, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Headset mic stops working when modern warfare is open (Xbox one)

My mic (I can still hear) stops “working” when modern warfare is open if it’s completely closed it works fine (I’ve literally tried troubleshooting everything, googled, and talked with “support”) has this happened to anyone else? The only thing I saw people talking about were from like 3 years ago or for mw2 and nothing I saw fixed this issue. Also when I do the audio test the bar will move slightly when I scream into the mic so it’s like it thinks super far away. Thanks in advance for any help.

submitted by /u/Heavy-Design-6137
    [link] [comments]

/u/Heavy-Design-6137, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Viruselete Win User

Mic not working

I am using a standard 3.5 cellphone headset. The console detects the headset as being connected and if I test the mic using game settings (COD MODERN WARFARE) the indicator shows it is picking up voice. However in game no-one can hear me and the mic icon
    indicating a voice also does not display when I talk. This is for gamechat. Party chat is not an option as the other members uses other platforms. The headset/mic works ona cell phone and on a pc so the headset itself is not faulty. I have tried various settings
    changes and console updates as well as controller updates as specified on a Google search results to no avail
  3. Viruselete Win User

Mic not working

I am using a standard 3.5 cellphone headset. The console detects the headset as being connected and if I test the mic using game settings (COD MODERN WARFARE) the indicator shows it is picking up voice. However in game no-one can hear me and the mic icon
    indicating a voice also does not display when I talk. This is for gamechat. Party chat is not an option as the other members uses other platforms. The headset/mic works ona cell phone and on a pc so the headset itself is not faulty. I have tried various settings
    changes and console updates as well as controller updates as specified on a Google search results to no avail
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[quote user=""]

In the same box that your XBox ONE came in there's a fully functional headset with a mic.

When you're playing "COD" use that.

[/quote]

Did you even read the OP ?

[/quote]

Yes, he's got a special headset that works for audio but can't get the mic working.

The Official XBox Headset that came with his XBox ONE has a headset that provides working audio and will allow him to speak to his Team mates.

So I've provided a solution that works and you haven't.

Az
  5. Amir Collins Win User

Why does my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) not stay installed?

I have a similar question. I purchased modern warfare 2019 so i could play warzone caldera. I have a xbox one and i installed all the add-ons for the game. Campaign pack 1 and 2, special ops 1, multiplayer pack 1, and 2 and that's it. so my problem is when i open modern warfare to download warzone caldera it shows none of my add-ons are installed. I unistalled the addons and unistalled modern warfare but nothing is working. can you please help me so i can play warzone with my friends.
  6. JoeRussell2018 Win User

gaming headset mic not working with xbox one S

Hi. Thanks for responding. The headset which worked for the first 5 months was a BUTFULAKE Gaming Headset SL-300.
    You can hear through the headset but the mic stopped working (can still hear though). We then purchased a Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Three headset; can hear through the headset but mic doesn't. Don't know if this is true but son says when moving/tampering with
    the mic others can hear the noise that creates but when my son speaks into the mic others cannot hear him.
Thema:

Headset mic stops working when modern warfare is open (Xbox one)

1. Headset mic stops working when modern warfare is open (Xbox one) - Similar Threads - Headset mic stops

2. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  5. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  8. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...
  9. Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't

in XBoX on Windows
    Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't: Short Version: I have a recon 50 headset that is wired and has a separate microphone. They are still fairly new. I have had them for 1 month and 5 days, and only used then a handful of times. So...
  10. 3 different headset mics stopped working within a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 different headset mics stopped working within a day: i have 3 different headsets and their mics all stopped working within a day after being perfectly fine the day before, ive also tried plugging them into my phone to test the mics and they didn't...