Headset Logitech G930

Discus and support Headset Logitech G930 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a question if the Logitech G930 works on the Xbox one I want to buy this headset, but before buying it I would at least want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ITz Coywolf, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ITz Coywolf
    ITz Coywolf Guest

Headset Logitech G930

Hello everyone,

I have a question if the Logitech G930 works on the Xbox one I want to buy this headset, but before buying it I would at least want to know if it is compatible and if so how do I set it up?

Best,

Airrick

:)

ITz Coywolf, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Xbox One Logitech G930 Compatibility

Bump. Logitech G930 is the best headset that is fairly priced. Microsoft please help!

xBLAKx WARRIOR, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Party Chat Not Working

I have the logitech G930 7.1 wireless headset and audio is fine, but I can't talk to anyone in my party nor can I hear them.

Master Grenyol, Nov 18, 2015
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

Headset Logitech G930

I would say not as its not in the description but the G933 do (according the description)

However you could contact logitect support for clarification.

EnenDaveyBoy, Nov 18, 2015
  5. SpongyMungy
    SpongyMungy Guest
    No, it does not work and Microsoft is apparently to lazy to collaborate with Logitech to get it working. I am furious because they continue to shaft us XB1 owners (as if putting exclusives on PC while letting XBL stability suffer was not enough). Why even
    on an XB1 at this point?

It would not even take them that long, they keep boasting how the X1 system is based on a Windows 10 kernel, which in theory should allow Windows drivers to install without issue, but clearly that is not the case.

SpongyMungy, Mar 1, 2016
  6. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Don't know if this helps, but in this forum
    xim4.com/.../index.php
    they seem to have gotten them to work; albeit with a extra cable.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Mar 1, 2016
  7. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I am not convinced its MS, all the headset brand product separate headsets for systems when in my view they are all the same product.

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
  8. xBLAKx WARRIOR Win User

Xbox One Logitech G930 Compatibility

Bump. Logitech G930 is the best headset that is fairly priced. Microsoft please help!
  9. darkhaven3 Win User

Xbox One Logitech G930 Compatibility

My boyfriend has that exact headset and I'm honestly surprised it works on the PS4 at all. Given the totally wonky state of Logitech's drivers for the G930 on Windows 8, I would not be very surprised to learn that the G930 is totally unsupported on the Xbox
    One and never will be.
  10. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Headset Logitech G930

I am not convinced its MS, all the headset brand product separate headsets for systems when in my view they are all the same product.
  11. J.R.G. Win User

Headset Logitech G930

Don't know if this helps, but in this forum
    xim4.com/.../index.php
    they seem to have gotten them to work; albeit with a extra cable.

Peace, J.R.
  12. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Headset Logitech G930

I would say not as its not in the description but the G933 do (according the description)

However you could contact logitect support for clarification.
Thema:

Headset Logitech G930

1. Headset Logitech G930 - Similar Threads - Headset Logitech G930

2. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  3. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  6. Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset: Hi all, please help. Bought a replacement Turtle Beach headset (wired- plugged in to controller) for my son. Could not get it to work, tried all troubleshooting , took it back and now have...
  7. Logitech Pro X Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech Pro X Headset: Hello, I have a Logitech pro x headset and I am trying to get it to work with my Xbox one? any advice it doesn't seem to want to connect. Do I need a controller Bluetooth adapter to get it to...
  8. My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s: My logitech usb isnt working on my series s. ive tested all the ports and they all work fine its just my usb headset that isnt working. I think the headset is incompatibale. Any answers?...
  9. my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.: my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game. ff0c4a41-2d9d-4ca5-b265-86ea9daad231
  10. logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one: does logitec G930 gaming headset work with XBox one? 2877134a-7921-413a-a50c-042e8f689457