Headset JBL E45BT XOne

Discus and support Headset JBL E45BT XOne in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Gostaria de saber se o JBL E45BT funciona perfeitamente no XOne, utilizando o adaptador para P2?. Se tem alguém utilzando algum com fone BT da JBL com... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StoneBossRJ30, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Headset JBL E45BT XOne

Gostaria de saber se o JBL E45BT funciona perfeitamente no XOne, utilizando o adaptador para P2?.

Se tem alguém utilzando algum com fone BT da JBL com com uma boa experiência.

(Mod Translation)

I wonder if the JBL E45BT works perfectly in XOne, using the adapter for P2?.

If there is someone using some with BT phone from JBL with a good experience.

:)

StoneBossRJ30, Sep 2, 2018
  2. XxAzgarDxX
    XxAzgarDxX Guest
    XONE Controller Sound Problem

Hi. My XONE Wireless Controller, who always worked fine with my Win10 just stoped to work sound with HeadSet. I plug the 3.5mm HeadSet and the speakers of the PC still running, and nothing comes out of the HeadSet plugged on the XONE Controller. Any tips?
    Ty

XxAzgarDxX, Sep 2, 2018
  3. Headset microphone not working

I was using the stock xone chat headset having this issue

SMOKE U FOOLS, Sep 2, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Headset JBL E45BT XOne

Hey There!

I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the headset itself who would have more information about their device and its compatibility with the Xbox One.

Please let me know how it goes with a reply

Thank you for reaching out

XBF George L, Sep 26, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

Headset JBL E45BT XOne

Hey There!

I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the headset itself who would have more information about their device and its compatibility with the Xbox One.

Please let me know how it goes with a reply

Thank you for reaching out
  6. JamieVan de Groep Win User

My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app

Yes I have a JBL TUNE500BT headset and a TP-LINK UB400 adapter in my pc
  7. GusMF Win User

Xbox series S doesn't recognize headset/headphone.

Hi, Lucas. They are not wireless.

Two are headphones (Samsung and Motorola) and a JBL headset. P2 cables 3.5mm.

Yes, none were recognized.

Thanks in advance.
  8. Rubens5 Win User

Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration

Thanks, but it's not clear for me though . The headsets are quantum 400 jbl, but I'm looking for an option that enlighten me if there something I can do to take advantage of the functionality of the usb connector.
  9. AngelObullets Win User

My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app

Hi there

There is quite a few JBL bluetooth headsets. Can you tell us what is the model so that way we can link you to the best troubleshooting of the model in question?.
Thema:

Headset JBL E45BT XOne

1. Headset JBL E45BT XOne - Similar Threads - Headset JBL E45BT

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  9. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  10. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off: I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the...