Headset isn’t working on Xbox help asap

Discus and support Headset isn’t working on Xbox help asap in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey I have a wireless headset that usb plugs into the Xbox. It works for my pc but just tried to do it on the Xbox and isn’t playing any sound any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rrollerrr, Dec 16, 2020.

1. /u/Rrollerrr
    /u/Rrollerrr Guest

Hey I have a wireless headset that usb plugs into the Xbox. It works for my pc but just tried to do it on the Xbox and isn’t playing any sound any advice

submitted by /u/Rrollerrr
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rrollerrr, Dec 16, 2020
  2. BlueJayDiamond Win User

This is Xbox customer service for you....

hello my Xbox isn’t connecting to my WiFi and I need help asap
  3. Skepticality Win User

Vr headset help

I dont think any vr headset will work for xbox considering there isn’t an official ome
  4. MarloThaBuff Win User

Xbox microphone issues part 3

Make sure the headset is compatable with the Xbox. Make sure your console settings aren’t wonky, they could be prohibiting the mic from working. Is it just the mic that isn’t working or the headset all together?
  5. BruceOlley Win User

my headset mic is not working need help Asap

Other things to check

Switch on the cable is on

If you have a chat pad check mute button

In Xbox system preferences check microphone volume
  6. Cheryl Bell1 Win User

How do I disconnect a kraken Razer wired headset

Yeah Ano that but when I am using new wireless headset the audio and music bit isn’t working for me
Thema:

1. Headset isn’t working on Xbox help asap - Similar Threads - Headset isn’t working

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  5. Why isn’t my headset mic working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my headset mic working?: I just got an Xbox series x, I got an Astro A10 wired headset. All the audio settings are to where they should be, but when I try to go into a party my mic does not work...
  6. Console thinks a headset is connected when one isn’t

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console thinks a headset is connected when one isn’t: Why does it think it’s connected and when I plug in my mic I can’t talk and I can only hear out of one side of my headset 526fcfa9-c5dd-44da-8a5c-7b942f6b3cbb
  7. My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...: When I go on Xbox accessories and press the 3 dot under my controller volume thing is grayed out submitted by /u/Smulgey [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox wireless headset game/voice mixer isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset game/voice mixer isn’t working: I recently bought the Xbox wireless gaming headset for my PC. I’m using Windows 10 and Discord chat client. For some reason when I’m in game I can’t adjust the voice/game mix and when I engage...
  9. Why isn’t mic monitoring working with the new Xbox Wireless Headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn’t mic monitoring working with the new Xbox Wireless Headset?: So the new Microsoft Xbox wireless headset for the new Xbox series X is a fantastic headset. Feels great and sounds great. But one of the reasons why I got it is for mic monitoring. I set it on...
  10. I can hear audio with headset but I can’t speak(headset isn’t the problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear audio with headset but I can’t speak(headset isn’t the problem): Yesterday i turned on my xbox and i found myself unable to talk through the mic but able to hear sound and other people. I tried the headset with another controller and it wroked fine. How do i...