Headset has no output

Discus and support Headset has no output in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I called customer service to ask as to why he thinks my third headset has broke in the last three months and he literally hung up on me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LtPeppersYo, Apr 26, 2016.

1. LtPeppersYo
    LtPeppersYo Guest

Headset has no output

So I called customer service to ask as to why he thinks my third headset has broke in the last three months and he literally hung up on me.

:)

LtPeppersYo, Apr 26, 2016
  2. Ouglee
    Ouglee Guest
    Headset not taking over when plugged in.

simply put, plugging in the headset to my controler SOMETIMES has no affect. The kinect system still has control of the imput, and chat is game chat is still output to my tv.

Ouglee, Apr 26, 2016
  3. ROBOSLIDER
    ROBOSLIDER Guest
    will my current head set work with xbox 1.

Has anybody considered what their current surround sound headset transmitter / mixamp will do with the X1's optical output, because at launch it only outputs stereo or DTS over optical and not Dolby Digital, which is what most current headsets decode?

ROBOSLIDER, Apr 26, 2016
  4. Headset has no output

there could be a few reasons. ive had one headset and i got it the day the xbox one came out. I just take care of it and dont let it lay around and i dont stress the wires while i play. Is the headset you are buying aftermarket? but here is a link that could
    possible help with your output.

support.xbox.com/.../wired-headset-help

o 910 SaVaGe o, Apr 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Headset has no output