Headset Feedback

Discus and support Headset Feedback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me resolve an issue I have with my afterglow headset. Whenever I talk into my headset to a friend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crouchey2, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Crouchey2
    Crouchey2 Guest

Headset Feedback

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me resolve an issue I have with my afterglow headset. Whenever I talk into my headset to a friend the headset repeats what I said through the headphones making it super difficult to have a conversation
    with someone. It takes about 3 seconds before the sentence I say is repeated back to me through my headphones. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thank you.

:)

Crouchey2, Mar 9, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Headset Feedback

First thing to check is in your audio settings if your party chat is set to go through Speakers and Headset. If so, pick one and test it out (if you're streaming, it'll have to go through Speakers). I had this issue (or at least it was similar) and it
    was because the audio was going over two different channels I could hear.

If that's not the case, let us know and we can troubleshoot some more!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Headset Feedback

Check to see if your friends have their game sound and party coming out of their TV speakers.

Used to game with someone who had a very old chat headset and it always fed back everything in party as his chat also came through the TV. Very frustrating and we couldn't get him to understand the trouble it causes.
  4. vikingsfan34157 Win User

Headset Feedback

Have you check your headset volume and everything on settings
  5. schnurren Win User

Headset Feedback

6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Headset Feedback

I've had that problem that you mention and having the volume too loud it echoes loudly through the headset.
Thema:

Headset Feedback

1. Headset Feedback - Similar Threads - Headset Feedback

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller: Whenever I join or start an Xbox party, my headsets no longer sends my feedback to the party I'm in, I can hear them but can't speak. It started right after the latest big update to the Alpha-Skip...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please: We have one headset that is not working as it should. We have tried numerous solutions online to remedy with no luck. I have a few of these and a few X's as well. The game audio works great, the...
  5. Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam: When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle...
  6. Headset feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset feedback: My friends have been telling me that they can hear themselves from my headset. I am struggling to know how stop this am currently us a power a controller and the turtle Beach Ear Force Atlas One....
  7. Party Chat - Friends getting feedback echo of themselves. Arctis 5 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - Friends getting feedback echo of themselves. Arctis 5 Headset: I'm really hopeful there is help here ! When using my Xbox One X, setting up a party my friends are hearing themselves when they speak. This happens when I use my official wireless controller,...
  8. Does the Xbox One Stereo Headset have voice feedback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One Stereo Headset have voice feedback?: I bought one yesterday and I am not sure if I did something wrong but I cannot hear my voice when I talk, well it sounds very faint. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this...
  9. skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset: Is anyone else having issues with using a headset while the skylanders trap team portal is plugged in at the same time? I have skylanders trap team and the Astros A40. Both devices are powered...
  10. Weird feedback in headset with adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird feedback in headset with adapter: I just bought the Stereo Headset Adapter today to use my Turtle beach x12's on my XB1. So far so good, except one major (for me) problem. I prefer to leave my controller connected to a mini USB...