Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam

Discus and support Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by btourmo03, Sep 26, 2020.

1. btourmo03
    btourmo03 Guest

When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle beach stealth 500 headset, and an aukey usb webcam. This
    exact setup worked perfectly with mixer on the same internet.

:)

btourmo03, Sep 26, 2020
  2. L4W M4N 114 Win User

Webcam

USB webcam. Stream to mixer and twitch. Wireless controller. Astro a40tr headset with optical audio. I've tried my wireless headset but no change
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Connection to any streaming application on Xbox

Hi there,

The only streaming services on the Xbox is Mixer and Twitch but the Twitch app is only limited to using the Kinect as a webcam and mic because Twitch hasn't seemed to update the app.

On Mixer you can connect a webcam through USB and the Camera option will be selectable in the "Broadcast & capture" tab in the menu found under Advanced Settings. As far as the Microphone goes, I think it should work and be detected as you say that it works
    for party chats and most streamers use their headset mic's but give it a try in the advanced settings on Mixer and let us know if it works.
  4. drillbit halo3 Win User

Best and reasonable stream setup

yes it really all depends how you are trying to stream you can stream mixer and twitch straight from your xbox you can even plug a webcam into your console to show yourself on stream the downfalls of streaming on console is that you cannot have any type
    of alerts on or a green screen but if your just starting out you wont need all that anyway and i would choose mixer in your case because its very simple to stream and you can do co-streams if you are on seperate consoles and mixer provides so many futures
    the only gear you would need is a good headset and webcam
  5. J0hnsta115 Win User

Need a webcam

Unfortunately, the twitch app for xbox is really not the beet way to stream as it is quite outdated. Best case scenario would be separate pc for streaming/webcam capture, but if you dont have that your options are limited. On mixer, you can use most webcams,
    but the twitch app has great difficulty in recognizing cameras that are not the kinect. As others have mentioned, there may be ways around this, but it can be difficult if doing everything solely through the app.
  6. DrunkardKiller Win User

Connection to any streaming application on Xbox

Hi there,

The only streaming services on the Xbox is Mixer and Twitch but the Twitch app is only limited to using the Kinect as a webcam and mic because Twitch hasn't seemed to update the app.

On Mixer you can connect a webcam through USB and the Camera option will be selectable in the "Broadcast & capture" tab in the menu found under Advanced Settings. As far as the Microphone goes, I think it should work and be detected as you say that it works
    for party chats and most streamers use their headset mic's but give it a try in the advanced settings on Mixer and let us know if it works.
    Hi XBF, so I definitely need a webcam ?. I can't use my my windows surface pro for this right ?. If I can't then I'll buy one with a mic and let the community know if it works. Thanks for your reply 😊✌
Thema:

1. Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam - Similar Threads - Headset feedback game

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Won't Send Feedback to Controller: Whenever I join or start an Xbox party, my headsets no longer sends my feedback to the party I'm in, I can hear them but can't speak. It started right after the latest big update to the Alpha-Skip...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please: We have one headset that is not working as it should. We have tried numerous solutions online to remedy with no luck. I have a few of these and a few X's as well. The game audio works great, the...
  5. Headset feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset feedback: My friends have been telling me that they can hear themselves from my headset. I am struggling to know how stop this am currently us a power a controller and the turtle Beach Ear Force Atlas One....
  6. Headset Feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Feedback: Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me resolve an issue I have with my afterglow headset. Whenever I talk into my headset to a friend the headset repeats what I said through the...
  7. Party Chat - Friends getting feedback echo of themselves. Arctis 5 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - Friends getting feedback echo of themselves. Arctis 5 Headset: I'm really hopeful there is help here ! When using my Xbox One X, setting up a party my friends are hearing themselves when they speak. This happens when I use my official wireless controller,...
  8. Does the Xbox One Stereo Headset have voice feedback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One Stereo Headset have voice feedback?: I bought one yesterday and I am not sure if I did something wrong but I cannot hear my voice when I talk, well it sounds very faint. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this...
  9. skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset: Is anyone else having issues with using a headset while the skylanders trap team portal is plugged in at the same time? I have skylanders trap team and the Astros A40. Both devices are powered...
  10. Weird feedback in headset with adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird feedback in headset with adapter: I just bought the Stereo Headset Adapter today to use my Turtle beach x12's on my XB1. So far so good, except one major (for me) problem. I prefer to leave my controller connected to a mini USB...