Headset controller sound Xbox series S

Discus and support Headset controller sound Xbox series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am at wits end on this now. For some reason, when I plug our headset into my second controller, I get no sound, this is a Xbox original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darveer Sahans, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Headset controller sound Xbox series S

Hello, I am at wits end on this now.

For some reason, when I plug our headset into my second controller, I get no sound, this is a Xbox original wireless controller that I bought last week, and the controller is up to date. This is second controller that is doing this (I had the one replaced with the one mentioned above). When I replaced the controller, and paired it with the Xbox there was sound from the headset, but now for no apparent reason there is no sound.

Headset sound comes from the original controller only now.

I have tried restarting, a power cycle restart and soft reset but none of these have fixed the sound.

:)

Darveer Sahans, Feb 5, 2024
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Headset Mic

Multiple headsets and controllers on the series S does not have sound when using the mic, right? Do you have another profile that you can try? Just to check if its not profile related.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

4. Dinnerbone4274 Win User

Turtle Beach Audio Controller not working with Series X Controller

It also doesn't work with my xbox one s controller. Also there is no sound from it to my headset is the problem.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Connecting headset

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I imagine this headset is wired and has a 3.5mm connector, right? If I'm correct, the Xbox Series S controller has an output that you can plug the headset into the controller.
  6. Reubowski Win User

How do I fix my mic

Hello thanks

I have an Xbox 1 s and a wired headset but my controller is a series s controller. I have tried with a different controller which is an Xbox 1 controller and it fixed the problem. However that isn’t my controller so I still have the same problem.
Thema:

Headset controller sound Xbox series S

1. Headset controller sound Xbox series S - Similar Threads - Headset controller sound

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  4. Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in: Hi, my daughter is trying to play my xbox one when she plugs a headset in it works OK in the fortnight lobby but as soon as a game loads it disconnects the controller. Any ideas? Thanks...
  5. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  7. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  8. Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure...
  9. Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?: It works with batteries, it’s just when I plug the wire in 0da6a4a9-e2ca-42ee-92e0-2c85881cb24d
  10. How do i get sound from my headset when connected to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get sound from my headset when connected to the controller: whenever I connect my wired headset to the Xbox x controller I cannot hear anything in my headset, although before i could randomly it just stopped i tried restarting my console and charged my...