Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

Discus and support Headset chat mixer forcing party priority in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by When the the the, Jun 21, 2024 at 1:44 AM.

1. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, unplugging the headset, turning off the controller, and updating everything, but still doesn’t let me hear game audio! I can hear literally everything on my headset so it’s probably not the headset that’s the issue. I have no other ideas left because I have tried every single thing that I have found on the internet and every idea that popped into my head and NOTHING changes! I really need help with this because otherwise I won’t be able to hear anything that’s going on inside the game.

:)

When the the the, Jun 21, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  2. R4VER Win User

Mic Echo on Xbox One

Settings

Display and sound

Volume

Party chat output

Set as (Headset)

Also on chat mixer put it as headset only. Its should cancel out feedback on your side.
  3. WildDreamz Win User

Xbox series x controller

I got it, for now., until I want to be in a chat party. I adjusted the headset chat mixer to the left. Thank you! Been messing with this for days

😅
  4. DominumStige Win User

Chat and audio on TV and Headset Simultaneously XBox one S

Hi!

There is the specific function on the console to get the party chat in both the headset and the TV: Settings->Display&Sound->Volume->Chat mixer.
  5. Jousma Family Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

I am not sure why my system still have other specific Chat Mixer setting.
    As best I can tell, the Chat Mixer effects how loud your TV is while in party chat, but it doesn't seem to do anything for headsets.
  6. bluepenguin8863 Win User

headset chat mixer

the headset chat mixer is straight up blocked i cant move it
    and i can only hear parties not gammes or anything else
Thema:

Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

1. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority - Similar Threads - Headset chat mixer

2. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  5. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  6. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  7. headset chat mixer still greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer still greyed out?: ive tried every thing in the book to make the mixer turn on ive tried updating my controller with it plugged in, ive tried slowly putting it in and ive also tried to hard reset my xbox yet it...
  8. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  9. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  10. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de