Headset adaptor

Discus and support Headset adaptor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year I bought my lad a wireless headset for his Xbox 360. He now has an Xbox One and is unable to use the wireless headset with it. What are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark-Blood, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mark-Blood
    Mark-Blood Guest

Headset adaptor

Last year I bought my lad a wireless headset for his Xbox 360. He now has an Xbox One and is unable to use the wireless headset with it.

What are Microsoft's plans regarding the use of newer headsets with the Xbox One? I admit to being stunned by this obvious oversight on Microsoft's part.

He now has to have the TV volume up so he can hear the game and chat with other players which is a PITA.

Any info on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Mark-Blood, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Headset adaptor is making noise

So just today the headset adaptor makes noises if the wire connecting the headset to the adaptor is touched its unbearable please help

xMvP INF3RN0X, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Microsoft/Turtle Beach controversial headsets plus adaptors

Update: Gaming audio will come via the Headset Audio Adaptor source
    www.turtlebeach.com/.../494
    making Dolby Digital optical headsets redundant. If you want game/chat audio mix for the Xbox One you have to buy a headset bundled with a audio adaptor or wait until the adaptor is released by Microsoft.

Jimmy Beam est, Jan 24, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

Headset adaptor

Soon-ish... They are speculating February or March.

xXCamhawkXx, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Headset adaptor