Headset Adapter will not unmute

Discus and support Headset Adapter will not unmute in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there H2L TDAWG! Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FactioNN, Apr 15, 2014.

  1. Headset Adapter will not unmute


    Hey there H2L TDAWG!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. EluSivE Secrets Win User

    Headset Adapter will not unmute

    I have this issue also. Every time I go to update my controller it says there was a problem. Even after I fix it it still won't work. I don't want this to become a waste of money.
  3. BIF JoRdi Win User

    Headset Adapter will not unmute

    Sorry this is a late reply, I had the same issue just, wouldn't unmute whatsoever, reset controller, took battery out of controller, cleared the cache....no solution

    But then I decided to go into settings and then re-update the controller and it worked again..
  4. Yas1nnnn Win User

    Headset Adapter will not unmute

    Is there an answer to this issue yet?
  5. TheDea1er Win User

    Headset Adapter will not unmute

    Also having this issue, the fix i've found seems to be reupdating the controller whenever it happens. This is a bit of a joke as it takes a while and if you have to do it every time then it's going to get tedious...
  6. rythemx Win User

    Headset Adapter will not unmute

    I also just bought my AW x1 tonight. My stereo adapter is stuck on mute, the standard mic that comes with the xbox works just fine. After troubleshooting, i've determined it's probably a hardware issue.

    anyone else have this issue?
Thema:

Headset Adapter will not unmute

Loading...
  1. Headset Adapter will not unmute - Similar Threads - Headset Adapter unmute

  2. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  5. struggling to connect my Xbox wireless headset to my laptop Xbox adapter

    in XBoX on Consoles
    struggling to connect my Xbox wireless headset to my laptop Xbox adapter: my Xbox wireless headset is not connecting to my Xbox adapter for my windows 11 laptop. iv tried hard resetting it, updating it multiple times, updated my laptop, trying different USBs and USB...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset not compatible with Xbox Wireless Adapter on PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset not compatible with Xbox Wireless Adapter on PC: Basically, I just got the new Xbox Wireless Headset with the idea of using it on PC and my Xbox. My idea when purchasing this specific product was being able to use on my PC with the Official Xbox...
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  9. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  10. I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox: I have a 75% hear loss in my left ear and I can not use a regular headset. The bones in my ears work but the drum is deformed. I have discovered conduction headsets that send sound through my...