Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?

Discus and support Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have the Razer Kraken neon Pro and I'm planning on buying the headset adapter but I'm aware people are having trouble with it, is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OzanxMontana, Nov 23, 2014.

1. OzanxMontana
    OzanxMontana Guest

I currently have the Razer Kraken neon Pro and I'm planning on buying the headset adapter but I'm aware people are having trouble with it, is there another adapter in the making or do I have to sell my headset

:)

OzanxMontana, Nov 23, 2014
  2. Blade5205
    Blade5205 Guest
    XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter

Blade5205, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Grandad G
    Grandad G Guest
    Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset is the PC version and they have a 3.5 mm jack so yes they should be compatible with the new xbox one 3.5 mm controller.

Grandad G, Nov 23, 2014
  4. Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?

It should if it has a 3.5mm or a 2.5mm audio jack cable for the mic.

EskimoSquirrels, Nov 24, 2014
  5. GEAR CHIEF18
    GEAR CHIEF18 Guest
    The mic won't work. In general it won't work in place of an xbox mic

GEAR CHIEF18, Oct 31, 2018
  6. EskimoSquirrels Win User

It should if it has a 3.5mm or a 2.5mm audio jack cable for the mic.
  7. GEAR CHIEF18 Win User

The mic won't work. In general it won't work in place of an xbox mic
  8. Blade5205 Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter
  9. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  10. ZestyFL4mingo Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

The Razer Kraken Pro. It's $80, but you need an adapter
Thema:

1. Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro? - Similar Threads - Headset adapter compatible

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  9. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  10. I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox: I have a 75% hear loss in my left ear and I can not use a regular headset. The bones in my ears work but the drum is deformed. I have discovered conduction headsets that send sound through my...