head set won't separate games noise from chat and I want it to change

Discus and support head set won't separate games noise from chat and I want it to change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to set my headset to stop tv and game volume so I can hear the people I'm trying to talk to but can't fix it. WTF... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exile4648, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Exile4648
    Exile4648 Guest

I have tried to set my headset to stop tv and game volume so I can hear the people I'm trying to talk to but can't fix it. WTF

:)

Exile4648, Sep 25, 2017
  2. xI Ryu Ix
    xI Ryu Ix Guest
    audio worries for xbox one

im hopeing someone can help im hearing a static noise threw all my sets as i thought it was the controllers fault i bought a new one and the noise still seems to come threw the headset so i bought a new adapter and i never got asked to do an update for
    it and the headsets still make a static noise when people talk or i watch films people can hear me talking in party chat and games chat but i cant hear them as its a brand new head set and brand new adapter and a brand new controller and my xbox is telling
    me that all updates have been done why does my head set make a static noise everytime i plug my headset in please does anyone have any ideas how to fix this as im starting to think its the xbox it self but what would be wrong with it

xI Ryu Ix, Sep 25, 2017
  3. ex2000
    ex2000 Guest
    Can you use XBOX 360 headsets for xbox one?

Hope this helps with your question: I have the TB XP400, I was able to modify the Xbox one stock head set adaptor to work with the TB XP 400. It work just like it did before now I have separate game sound and party chat; you can find the directions if you
    google it.

ex2000, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Is there a way to separate game chat from game audio?

I think that this may be possible but only a specific way. And please understand that this answer is only theory as I put it together in my head.

What I'm thinking is the following if you can try it.

1. Put your sound to both TV and Headset.

2. While in audio settings go to Chat and make sure it's set to 50%

3. Now, using Xbox side bar go to your audio settings and set the slider to game volume

4. This next part would require a headset with separate audio controls. If you don't have one perhaps you know someone you can borrow from. On my headset I have a separate dial to control game and chat volume. I can put it off completely to one side to get only chat or only game play.
  5. ex2000 Win User

Can you use XBOX 360 headsets for xbox one?

Hope this helps with your question: I have the TB XP400, I was able to modify the Xbox one stock head set adaptor to work with the TB XP 400. It work just like it did before now I have separate game sound and party chat; you can find the directions if you
    google it.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

Hi There,

There are some headsets that split game and chat audio into separate connections, my Steelseries headset allows this so it does not use the same audio connections. However I have seen a few tricks that people do where they change around the communication
    device on their pc set it in StreamLabs and then set it back, so you would hear it but the stream wont. If you google "exclude party chat from streamlabs" there are a few YouTube tutorials on how to accomplish this.
  7. CODukes4 Win User

Amplify puttin this game on easy mode

Have you tried amplify yet? The maps are bigger than previous games so there isn't as much noise. Thanks for the tip on using the better perk...My highest w/l, k/d to date. I'm still confused about the no head set thing with xbox one...will there be an
    adapter? Can I use my old head set with out the ability to chat? I wonder why they would forget the most important accessory...I'm sure turtlebeach would have made a compatible headset 2 years ago if m$ asked.
  8. Mrs Sn0wman G18 Win User

How does it work with the headset

Okay so a 360 head set will connect to your xbox via optical cable for game audio (the more expensive wireless ones anyways) im not sure how the wired ones would work. There is a chat cable that will connect the head set to the controller for chat audio.

The xbox one versions that Microsoft and turtle beach have made will just plug in to your controller and you will get game and chat audio from that
Thema:

1. head set won't separate games noise from chat and I want it to change - Similar Threads - head set won't

2. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  3. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  5. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  6. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  7. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  8. (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...: I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214
  9. Head set on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set on Xbox Series X: Hi there, can I connect headset (phones and a microphone) to the USB on Xbox Series X? When I plug the USB in, the Xbox doesn't notice. I have HyperX Cloud Revolver 7.1. It works fine with a...
  10. Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat: can't hear game chat but can hear party chat please help cec43d5f-25dd-41f5-bdc5-4c78a65911cc