Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat

Discus and support Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can't hear game chat but can hear party chat please help cec43d5f-25dd-41f5-bdc5-4c78a65911cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carnime, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Carnime
    Carnime Guest

can't hear game chat but can hear party chat please help

:)

Carnime, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest
    Switching From Party Chat to Game Chat Bug

I've noticed that there are several times when I'm in a party chat with my friends, and I'll go to game chat to talk to my team briefly to communicate about something, the game won't pick up my voice. My mic is on, it's plugged in, it's NOT muted (I know
    that's a very common response to this type of issue lol), and everything's working fine, but when I talk, my voice isn't picked up by the game. This has happened in Forza, TitanFall, Battlefield, Call of Duty. I'm pretty sure it's a global bug with the hardware.
    But when I switch back to party chat, my voice is picked up and everyone in the party can hear me.

Please look into this MS. It sucks like for instance playing TitanFall, and I'm in a party chat and I switch to game chat to tell my team to pick it up, lets cap some flags, and they can't hear me because game chat won't register/pick up my mic. I know I
    can't be the only one experiencing this, as my friends have said it's happened to them as well.

Bobaaganoosh, Dec 30, 2016
  3. BigMac65
    BigMac65 Guest
    Help

My headset was working for both game sound and party chat now not working for game sound and only shows settings for party chat

BigMac65, Dec 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: